BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
stephanie f.
stephanie f.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes! They are soft not too hard they are also very affordable, at ulta they sometimes have specials on these brushes!!
Wasifa A H.
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brush for 2 years constantly, and I must say- "impressed" will be an understatement for this brush. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this brush is a must-have for your collection.
Karin L.
Karin L.
West Covina, CA
I like to use brush for my make up but when I found this brush for my eye shadow I'm super in love this brush it's so soft . I really like it
Lannie L.
Lannie L.
Brookline, MA
I think this brush works great especially with smaller eyes or just wanting more precise color application
jennifer  c.
jennifer c.
Opa Locka, FL
Awesome brushes !!! use them all time very affordable good quality i actually bought the set and it comes with a cute little pouch to hold the brushes
Georgie P.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW
The real techniques range is phenomenal! Sam has done a great job in ensuring her brushes are of the best quality, while also being super affordable! The shading brush is my goto for packing on colour onto the lid! I go in with a bit of mac fix plus onto the brush and then dip in into a shimmery colour and it applies like butter with minimal fall out! I believe you can buy this brush in a pack with other eye brushes so it is definitely a steal out of the pack!
Eclipse B.
Eclipse B.
Manchester
This is such a fantastic little eyeshadow brush! I love using it on myself and on others when doing makeup because it has a lovely dome shape that allows for easy application to the entire lid or to just the crease and even under the eye on the lower lash line! I tend to have at least 2 for if I'm travelling because they work lovely with a light hand to blend any harsh edges so that I don't have to pack a million makeup brushed whilst travelling.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing at shading and adding colour to my eyelids. the size is perfect for my asian eyelids. The bristles are so soft and make blending so easy. I've loved every real techniques brush I have bought and totally recommend this brand to everyone!
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Dorset
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little brush. It is so soft and delicate.
It is great for little details, touch ups and areas that are difficult to access (like inner corner of your eyes). Good for cut crease look as well!
I love the violet colour too :)
10 starts out of 10!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This brush is so amazing !! I couldn't live without it as I use it to apply eyeshadows in the crease and I have quite small eye sockets (sounds weird but it's not really) and this is the perfect size and is so so soft !! Definitely would recommend
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?