BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ
I love real techniques makeup brushes they are so soft for the face and eyes very gentle, I have base shawdow, brow, crease brush love them and you cane get them for a great price
Abbie B.
I LOVE this brush. I don't use it for shading. I use this to conceal my acne marks. I use this almost every day. I use this to help conceal a large part of my scaring. It really does work.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite brush for the crease of my eye! It fits and blends so perfectly. You just can't beat the price. skip the $50 brush you have been eyeing because this is just as good if not better and won't break the bank!
Tailor H.
Austin, TX
Amazing! Best I own! I recommend this to everyone. Great quality and very affordable. Can be used for maby different things
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
Great quality and very affordable. They hold up well to cleaning. Very versatile. Watch Ulta for sales and stock up.
Care B.
They're okay. They're good for the first month and for some reason all the eye brushes fall apart so quickly its annoying!
Jessi L.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! it's my fav for doing the outer corner and I really like using it with the higher pigment shadows. let's you build the color slowly but easily
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
This type of brush is one of my favs ! i really love how its able to really blend my eye shadows ! and makes the colors look so natural and light !!!!!!! i hate when my eye shadow looks to heavy ! and this just helps fix that problem
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Great for an inexpensive brush. I like to use it for buffing in each eyeshadow shade in my eye look. It is soft and works well with any shadow I choose whether it's matte, satin, shimmer, light, dark. I've never had an issue with bristles shedding either like some other brushes.
Ally G.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Real Techniques are amazing quality products. I have followed Sam's youtube with her sister for years and I love their videos. Their brushes are nothing but amazing quality. I personally love the eye brushes, I feel like they are comparable to expensive brands without the expensive price tag.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?