BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I at first, I didn't like it but, once o broke it in ? I realized it was perfect for certain textures .
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
I love this brush! It is very soft and it is a great eyeshadow brush! I would absolutely recommend buying this!
Marjorie A.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works wonders with cream products.. Love it, I have like 2 or 3 of them, great quality its a multitasking brush for me he he
Dagmar M.
Dagmar M.
I really like this brush. They are affordable, helps ease your make up application and love their packaging kits because its helps to maintain your brushes organised while traveling.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I have had this brush for a few months now and it works great. The bristles are thick, so it is able to pack on more shadow on to my eyelid. I love to use this brush on the daily. It is very comparable to high end shading brushes.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Good quality brush. It has lasted me a year now and I love the color haha :]
Shalene J.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This brush is excellent for applying a cream shadow or powder shadow. It is small enough to control where color goes but not so small that it takes forever. RT is a first class brand.
Minerva W.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
I have always had love for makeup and just couldn't afford some name brand brushes and when Sam came out with her brushes I love them!!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
My favorite eye brush i own right now! i use this everyday its very durable and soft
Reigan C.
Reigan C.
Garden City, KS
Seriously go pick this up! this is an awesome brush for applying eyeshadow. I use it on a daily basis to achieve my desired look. it is also so so soft...
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?