BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
All real techniques brushes work with you great they leave a beautiful end and they are super affordable
Courtney C.
Madison, AL
Love this brush because it picks up a good amount of product and applies very well. Super Soft and Great Quality For The Reasonable Price;)
Maria Z.
Mesa, AZ
Love love this stuff ,Very percise and soft. It doesn't scratch my skin while applying makeup and leaves a smooth look with no cakey makeup areas. So were all the other brushes. Highly Reccomended !!
Marie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most used brush in my extensive collection of brushes!! The real techniques line is great for beginners and pros alike.
Romina T.
Altus, OK
I love these brushes they are affordable and soft and not too hard they are multifunctional I use it pretty much everyday
Allison K.
Columbia, IL
I love how amazing they work, The price amazes me because they are fairly cheap for the amazing quality! Works great for eyeshadow!
Caitlin P.
Pikeville, KY
I LOVE THIS BRAND!! They are great and at a great price there smudge brush and blush brush is my everyday fav
kassandra v.
Madera, Ca
I love this brush! It is extremely soft and goes on smooth and perfect. It really is a good brush to apply eyeshadow for.
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eye shadow brush! I find myself reaching for this brush more than any other eye brush I own. It's great for a quick wash of shadow on the lids. I'm actually thinking about buying a second one. These brushes are affordable and great quality. I have owned several for over a year now and none of them have shed on me and they still look brand new.
Alicesen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brushes! Great little shading brush to use in the crease and to blend out different shades for a flawless transition.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?