BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
This is my favorite brush ever. I got it as a sample in a beauty subscription box and fell in love instantly. I use it daily and it's still in great shape. Super soft and carries the pigments well. I use it for both loose and packed shadows and it works like a charm. I have a few other brushes, but the precision of this one is amazing.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far my favorite makeup brushes. They're affordable and easy to use. I use this one in particular to lay down my "base" shade of eye color, then use others to layer. This brush is great for one shade makeup looks as well.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and the price is hard to beat! I use it as my everyday brush for my eyeshadow. It is great to travel with as well.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I love the cost of the brush and I love how easy it is to apply the shadows that I use...I have found that other brushes make the eyeshadow go on too thick, or not in the strokes that I prefer....so this one is now my go to brush and I love love love them!
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so precise and perfect for my under eye concealer ! Great quality brush
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the better eye shadow brushes. It fits my eye shape better than anything else that I have tried.
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
Love this brush not just because of the hype but mainly because of the quality. soft and detailed. durable
Nancy H.
Bronx, NY
I love this brushes to blend out my concealer and to put it eye shadow its amazing 100% love it all of real techniques brushes it easy to washing and really soft
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I use this shader brush almost daily. I wash it weekly and it holds up fantastically. It applies an even amount of shadow to my lid and also doubles as a brow bone hilghter.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?