BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Angelina C.
Due to its size, I use this brush to apply Colourpop shadows. It is precise and gets the job done.
Rebecca T.
Great for little dets, and touch up on the shadow. Price for this brush is decent, not too much!
Kristen S.
Spring, TX
I love them! They are soft, good quality and a great price for brushes. I highly recommend them.
corina c.
I love all brushes by real techniques they just make awesome brushes I just absolutely love them
Autumn R.
I LOVE real techniques brushes, I own so many of them. Such a good quality for such a good price.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This is a great quality brush and works well to apply shadow or highlighter. I would recommend
Stacii V.
Wooster, OH
Another great brush to have in your makeup bags. Love this brush! Shades perfect ! A must have!
Ilda V.
Moline , IL
The bristles on this brush are absolutely soft, and I love this brush when I want to be precise
Magaly V.
I love this brush! It fits perfectly in the crease. It is also great for blending harsh lines.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX
I love tthis brush it's so soft I use it for my eyeshadow blending. I recommend to everyone.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.