BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Amber M.
Amber M.
Franklinville, NC
I use these brushes Dailey! They're very soft and easy to blend with. I got mine from Walmart for an affordable price and I was very pleased with how well they worked. My skin is sensitive and some brushes tend to bother my skin, these brushes, however, didn't. I recommend this for all, especially those with more delicate skin.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for applying shimmers on my lid great for big lids, easy to use. Recommend price point is great
Komal A.
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
I have small eyes and this brush does wonders on my eyes!! Just perfect !! It's like a necessarily
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use this brush all the time with my MAC paintpot and other eyeshadow bases. It works great and leaves a nice, even finish. Very inexpensive and worth a try!
Antoinette
Antoinette
Tallahassee, FL
I love this brush and the color. I use this brush for my eyes, cheeks and etc, I don't think you can find anything it cant be used for
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush daily and it works just as good as any high end brush. It blends out smoothly and doesn't take the color away
chanel o.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I love this breast it's a nice color its nice and slim also looking fit in your portable makeup bag it is so soft
Alex M.
Alex M.
This is a great quality brush for a great price (plus if you purchase this from ulta you can get additional discounts). It's great for eyeshadow or concealer.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am obsessed with this brand of brushes! They really do you justice! They are soooo soft and they come in pretty colors. Makeup application is on point!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
I love this brush. I have two. I would buy more but I cannot find them, always sold out around me!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?