BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love this brand of brushes and this brush specifically! Packs on color really good and blends shadows nicely!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush for a drug store price. Ulta usually has a sale with real techniques so I get them then. Good for packing on shadow, wish they were a bit softer, but all in all it's a good brush I use regularly.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love real techniques brushes. Also good drug store brush and for a good price
Carlee B.
Carlee B.
Ephrata
I like this shading brush, but I feel like I have to press really hard to get my eyeshadow to disperse all over my eyelid and I don't really like that. I wish it let go of the product more easily.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of this brush. It definitely doesn't get the job done as easy. I feel like you have to really pack makeup on for it to go on. And it isn't a smooth ride either. Just buy a more expensive brush, you will thank me later lol.
Stacii V.
Stacii V.
Wooster, OH
Another great brush to have in your makeup bags. Love this brush! Shades perfect ! A must have!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Weeki wachee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think that this product worked for me, I was kinda disappointed with it, and I was expecting more brim this brush. I'm hoping to find something very similar to this, that works for me a lot better.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush and all others by Real Techniques. Great price compared to other brushes, but still great quality. Love that they are cruelty free. Use it all the time for blending out eyeshadow.
Neyda S.
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
Love love. This brand is one of the best brands for brushes, they're so soft and make makeup easier!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bush, LA
This is one of my favorite brushes! It's great to blend shadows. I use it daily! Very affordable and durable.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?