BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Antoinette
Tallahassee, FL
I love this brush and the color. I use this brush for my eyes, cheeks and etc, I don't think you can find anything it cant be used for
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
I have small eyes and this brush does wonders on my eyes!! Just perfect !! It's like a necessarily
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Great afordale brush that can be used for multiple purposes. Shading, creases, and blending concealer. Synthetic and soft
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
I use this as my concealer brush and it's perfect. Really, all their brushes are amazing. Get it, it's perfect for concealer or crease.
Audrey B.
Love this brush ! That is the first Real Techniques I bought and like I am really satisfied, I recently bought the Nic's pick collection that I also love !
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
My husband just bought me this brush at Valentine's Day and I LOVE IT! All of Real Techniques brushes are AMAZING in my opinion. This one is especially good for contouring on my nose and also for buffing out colors in the crease and corners of the eyes.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite makeup brushes that i own. super soft, and very well made. i recommend this brush and just the line in general to anyone.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this brush, I use it almost everyday when I do my makeup. I highly recommend this brand to everyone that I talk to.
Emily E.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for not only blending eyeshadow but i LOVE using it to blend and buff concealer under my eyes! it's perfect for both cream and powder products.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
When i thought Real Techniques brushes couldn't get any better, i tried this one. This brush is amazing quality with and even better price. I highly HIGHLY recommend this brush/brand to any lover of makeup who wants to save money.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?