BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
katie s.
Granville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite makeup brushes that i own. super soft, and very well made. i recommend this brush and just the line in general to anyone.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this brush, I use it almost everyday when I do my makeup. I highly recommend this brand to everyone that I talk to.
Emily E.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for not only blending eyeshadow but i LOVE using it to blend and buff concealer under my eyes! it's perfect for both cream and powder products.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
When i thought Real Techniques brushes couldn't get any better, i tried this one. This brush is amazing quality with and even better price. I highly HIGHLY recommend this brush/brand to any lover of makeup who wants to save money.
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
This is my favorite brush ever. I got it as a sample in a beauty subscription box and fell in love instantly. I use it daily and it's still in great shape. Super soft and carries the pigments well. I use it for both loose and packed shadows and it works like a charm. I have a few other brushes, but the precision of this one is amazing.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far my favorite makeup brushes. They're affordable and easy to use. I use this one in particular to lay down my "base" shade of eye color, then use others to layer. This brush is great for one shade makeup looks as well.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and the price is hard to beat! I use it as my everyday brush for my eyeshadow. It is great to travel with as well.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I love the cost of the brush and I love how easy it is to apply the shadows that I use...I have found that other brushes make the eyeshadow go on too thick, or not in the strokes that I prefer....so this one is now my go to brush and I love love love them!
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so precise and perfect for my under eye concealer ! Great quality brush
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?