BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Megan G.
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far my favorite makeup brushes. They're affordable and easy to use. I use this one in particular to lay down my "base" shade of eye color, then use others to layer. This brush is great for one shade makeup looks as well.
Melodi M.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
This is my favorite brush ever. I got it as a sample in a beauty subscription box and fell in love instantly. I use it daily and it's still in great shape. Super soft and carries the pigments well. I use it for both loose and packed shadows and it works like a charm. I have a few other brushes, but the precision of this one is amazing.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
When i thought Real Techniques brushes couldn't get any better, i tried this one. This brush is amazing quality with and even better price. I highly HIGHLY recommend this brush/brand to any lover of makeup who wants to save money.
Care B.
Care B.
They're okay. They're good for the first month and for some reason all the eye brushes fall apart so quickly its annoying!
Robin P.
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
Great quality and very affordable. They hold up well to cleaning. Very versatile. Watch Ulta for sales and stock up.
Tailor H.
Tailor H.
Austin, TX
Amazing! Best I own! I recommend this to everyone. Great quality and very affordable. Can be used for maby different things
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite brush for the crease of my eye! It fits and blends so perfectly. You just can't beat the price. skip the $50 brush you have been eyeing because this is just as good if not better and won't break the bank!
Bridget O.
Bridget O.
I absolutely loved these brushes. They exceeded all of my expectations. The price point is also great!!!
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
I LOVE this brush. I don't use it for shading. I use this to conceal my acne marks. I use this almost every day. I use this to help conceal a large part of my scaring. It really does work.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?