BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Erla B.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little brush is so soft and affordable. it's good for packing color all over the lid or deepening the crease. It washes well and doesn't shed. All in all a great eyeshadow brush.
emely c.
emely c.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush this packs on the eyelid so good . Gets a lot of product on the brush this is a good drugstore brush
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I own all but the dual fiber collection from RT. Their brushes are so inexpensive (you van get them at Walmart) but they get the job done. Some more than higher end brushes honestly.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I use this shader brush almost daily. I wash it weekly and it holds up fantastically. It applies an even amount of shadow to my lid and also doubles as a brow bone hilghter.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Bronx, NY
I love this brushes to blend out my concealer and to put it eye shadow its amazing 100% love it all of real techniques brushes it easy to washing and really soft
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
Love this brush not just because of the hype but mainly because of the quality. soft and detailed. durable
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the better eye shadow brushes. It fits my eye shape better than anything else that I have tried.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
This brush is so precise and perfect for my under eye concealer ! Great quality brush
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I love the cost of the brush and I love how easy it is to apply the shadows that I use...I have found that other brushes make the eyeshadow go on too thick, or not in the strokes that I prefer....so this one is now my go to brush and I love love love them!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and the price is hard to beat! I use it as my everyday brush for my eyeshadow. It is great to travel with as well.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?