Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Whitney P.
Broussard , La
Perfect smudge brush! And you can't beat the price! I love that these are sold basically everywhere. Ulta and Walmart!
Diana M.
Kent, WA
Really great brush blends awesome(: I really recommend this for people who are really into blended eyeshadow looks (:
Allison F.
Stonewall, LA
I have some of these brushes in my collection and I absolutely love them because they are affordable and easy to use!
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
Great quality and very affordable. They hold up well to cleaning. Very versatile. Watch Ulta for sales and stock up.
Ami D.
Fabulous brush for easily shading or under eye setting. I have 2 and one I don't use because they are really pretty ūüėä
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
For the price of this Real Tech brush you can't past it up. This brush works as good as high-end brands I have used.
Renee W.
I use these brushes for shading my eye shadow . They work great and aren't scratchy like some of the other brands.
liza o.
East Berlin , PA
I love the bristles on this brush. It makes for the perfect blend when putting eyeshadow on. And pretty affordabke
Danielle S.
This brush is my favorite when I'm trying to be precise. It blends out colors very well. The bristles are very soft
andrea o.
Doral, FL
This is one's of my favorite brushes, its affordable nad so usefull. also its a great brush if you going to travel
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.