BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush came in a pack of eyeshadow brushes I bought, so I didn't have to buy it on it's own. I use this brush for my Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade and it just makes drawing my brows on so much easier for me!
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
For the price of this Real Tech brush you can't past it up. This brush works as good as high-end brands I have used.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
This brush is alright, I use it mostly for a brow highlight or for cream shadows. It's not my favorite, but it does have it's uses.
Lannie L.
Brookline, MA
I think this brush works great especially with smaller eyes or just wanting more precise color application
jennifer  c.
Opa Locka, FL
Awesome brushes !!! use them all time very affordable good quality i actually bought the set and it comes with a cute little pouch to hold the brushes
Karin L.
West Covina, CA
I like to use brush for my make up but when I found this brush for my eye shadow I'm super in love this brush it's so soft . I really like it
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brush for 2 years constantly, and I must say- "impressed" will be an understatement for this brush. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this brush is a must-have for your collection.
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes! They are soft not too hard they are also very affordable, at ulta they sometimes have specials on these brushes!!
Reigan C.
Garden City, KS
Seriously go pick this up! this is an awesome brush for applying eyeshadow. I use it on a daily basis to achieve my desired look. it is also so so soft...
Shannon B.
My favorite eye brush i own right now! i use this everyday its very durable and soft
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?