BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Emily E.
Emily E.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for not only blending eyeshadow but i LOVE using it to blend and buff concealer under my eyes! it's perfect for both cream and powder products.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
All of the Real Techniques brushes are awesome and this one is no exception. It's a multi purpose brush, and I mostly use it to contour my nose. It's very soft but durable.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush for the purpose of "shading" indicated by its name. I never realized how useful it would be for smoking out eyeshadow and liner under the lower lash line though. Just what I was missing form my brush collection!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Love this brush. Really nice application of shadows and good for shading. I will be purchasing more brushes from this line.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Go out and buy one if you love to shadow your eyes. Works wonders . Soft brissles . I will definitely be purchasing another one in my near future
Luz C.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush I rely on it
A lot I can't stop using it ❤️❤️❤️💄 Great coverage! Wouldn't change for anything RT
liza o.
liza o.
East Berlin , PA
I love the bristles on this brush. It makes for the perfect blend when putting eyeshadow on. And pretty affordabke
Karla D.
Karla D.
I love this brush to blend out my concealor or to blend out any harsh lines on my eye shadow. Real techniques is such a great brand with great quality brushes for a affordable price. You need this brush in your life!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
I love this brush so much it's very good for blending! This brush is my go to brush when I really need to blend out my makeup!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Probably one of my favorite brushes for blending or creasing my eyeshadow. Its just stiff enough so that it doesn't get eyeshadow all over the rest of your face.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?