BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
By far one of my favorite makeup brushes that i own. super soft, and very well made. i recommend this brush and just the line in general to anyone.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
My husband just bought me this brush at Valentine's Day and I LOVE IT! All of Real Techniques brushes are AMAZING in my opinion. This one is especially good for contouring on my nose and also for buffing out colors in the crease and corners of the eyes.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Love this brush ! That is the first Real Techniques I bought and like I am really satisfied, I recently bought the Nic's pick collection that I also love !
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
I use this as my concealer brush and it's perfect. Really, all their brushes are amazing. Get it, it's perfect for concealer or crease.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Great afordale brush that can be used for multiple purposes. Shading, creases, and blending concealer. Synthetic and soft
Katie N.
Katie N.
Albany, NY
This brush is a dream. It picks up a lot of product without fallout and makes blending really easy. I use it everyday
Magaly V.
Magaly V.
I love this brush! It fits perfectly in the crease. It is also great for blending harsh lines.
Kira M.
Kira M.
This brush is amazing! The bristles are so soft and the brush is so full! I clean my brushes once a week and I have never lost any bristles, plus the price is unbeatable!
Janie G.
Janie G.
Dallas, TX
As a makeup beginner myself, I enjoy using this brush and works great for blending! Real techniques is such an affordable brand I not only own this brush but others as well and use everyday and really work amazing!
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
Love using this brush for applying cream products, such as Maybelline color tatoo shadows! I own 3 or 4 of these!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?