BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca T.
Great for little dets, and touch up on the shadow. Price for this brush is decent, not too much!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love this brand of brushes and this brush specifically! Packs on color really good and blends shadows nicely!
Alexis D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Go out and buy one if you love to shadow your eyes. Works wonders . Soft brissles . I will definitely be purchasing another one in my near future
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Love this brush. Really nice application of shadows and good for shading. I will be purchasing more brushes from this line.
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to apply my nose contour and it makes my nose look so slim! It's the perfect size and it gets perfect lines!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant beat these brushes for the price! Good quality bruses and affordable! I ha e had mine for about a year now and i wont use anything else!
Bridget O.
I absolutely loved these brushes. They exceeded all of my expectations. The price point is also great!!!
cecilia r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing brush! I'm looking forward to even trying out more real tecnique brushes so i hope that they will be as good as this brush
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is my day to day, very good quality, good price and fully recommended, I would love to receive gifts from you.
alicia r.
Bakersfield, CA
I have about 20 of these!! These brushes are amazing, affordable, and great quality!!!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?