BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Dominique V.
Miami
It blend the shadows so well, is a brush you definitely need to have in your makeup bag, is very easy to use, also for beginners
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I use this brush daily and it works just as good as any high end brush. It blends out smoothly and doesn't take the color away
Whitney K.
I love this brush so much it's very good for blending! This brush is my go to brush when I really need to blend out my makeup!!
Kelly S.
I use this brush to apply my nose contour and it makes my nose look so slim! It's the perfect size and it gets perfect lines!
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Excellent brush good chance, transfer well shadows They have a manageable handle, it is very practical and has a good price.
Tailor H.
Austin, TX
Amazing! Best I own! I recommend this to everyone. Great quality and very affordable. Can be used for maby different things
Danielle C.
One of my favorite brushes it definitely blends my crease like a dream I dont think ive used a different one since I got it
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I love these brushes and the prices are unbeatable! I have about 20 different kinds and they are all multi purpose brushes.
Care B.
They're okay. They're good for the first month and for some reason all the eye brushes fall apart so quickly its annoying!
Leah D.
Holland, MI
Love this brush. Really nice application of shadows and good for shading. I will be purchasing more brushes from this line.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.