BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Rikki P.
Rikki P.
I only really use two shadow brushes for my lid - this and the Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush. This is great for lighter and more forgiving shades that you can just throw on and go, so you don't need to be super neat about it. For something that requires a little more precision, I'd go with the SK one. This washes easily and dries quickly. It's never changed shape or shed on me. It's more expensive than SK by a dollar or two, but it's worth every single penny.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Albuquerque, NM
These brushes are awesome they apply on my eye shadow super fine and I never have a problem with the bristles falling out on getting stuck with they eye shadow . I recommend everyone to get them.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to its size, I use this brush to apply Colourpop shadows. It is precise and gets the job done.
Gabi M.
Gabi M.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love this brush because I am a simple shadow kind of girl. I'm not into bold or dark colors. I recommend this for your basic everyday color rather than bold, darker colors. It does the job and I really have no complaints.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are good! have nice quality! this brand is great and its not too expensive
Elyse O.
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush, which is great for packing on color. I also love how soft these brushes are against the eyes.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!
alicia r.
alicia r.
Bakersfield, CA
I have about 20 of these!! These brushes are amazing, affordable, and great quality!!!
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
7777
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is my day to day, very good quality, good price and fully recommended, I would love to receive gifts from you.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this brush, I use it almost everyday when I do my makeup. I highly recommend this brand to everyone that I talk to.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?