BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Anna W.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
One of my favorite brushes to use to pack in colors and blend. It blends so nicely and is so easy to apply color to my lid. It even works better than some of my other high end-pricey, eyeshadow brushes. I'm over all very happy with this!
Elly T.
Elly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to go in & blend in some of the creasing that happens around my eyes after I'm finished with my makeup. This is the last thing I do before I leave the house. Getting rid of my concealer creasing is a must for me.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It is great for small areas and it's extremely easy to use. I use it in my daily makeup regiment. I highly recommend it due to its nice price and great quality. Definitely a must to have in your makeup drawer!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Me encanta es perfecta y multifuncional, la utilizo tanto para sombras como para hacer el contour de la nariz, económicas, de calidad y resistentes, las vendían en los farmatodo en Venezuela , muy completa esta línea de brushes
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brush here is so bomb!!!! I have a 6 of the same brush because I love these for the bottom lash line. I love them as detailing brushes! I noticed I don't get much fall out with these. I would definitely recommend this
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRUSHES EVER! I use this all over the lid and also love this to blend out the crease, lid, and anything else! I use it almost every time I do my makeup and love how soft the bristles are. Super satisfied!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice brush! I bought this at Ulta. It's perfect for applying eyeshadow to the eyelids. This brush doesn't shed or anything and it's pretty soft. This shading brush is really good quality too.
This is a great staple brush and I always have one on hand. I use this brush every time I am applying eye makeup. This is a great value for the price and I got mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush to smoke out my lower lash and it blends it really nice. You can find something similar on elf.com for only $1. I use it all the time and it works every time 👍🏼. I do recommend it 100%
Ruth L.
Ruth L.
Herriman, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush!!! A great route to take when you don't want to break the bank! Even though it is affordable, the quality is definitely still there! And it is easy to find at most drugstores or online!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?