BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
I love this brush! It is great for small areas and it's extremely easy to use. I use it in my daily makeup regiment. I highly recommend it due to its nice price and great quality. Definitely a must to have in your makeup drawer!
Kelly R.
I have almost every brush from Real Techniques and this one is by far my top 3 brushes! Bought this at Ulta Beaty for around $8 (a set) and would definitely buy again once it gets too old but for this brush no other can compete! It really does it's job and the color is a plus! Next time you're out try getting this brush
Jennifer A.
Omg this brush here is so bomb!!!! I have a 6 of the same brush because I love these for the bottom lash line. I love them as detailing brushes! I noticed I don't get much fall out with these. I would definitely recommend this
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
A great shading brush for someone looking for an affordable product or someone just beginning to build up their collection! The Brissels are soft and velvety making the application of shadow smooth and seamless ! I would definitely recommend to anyone !
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
I do enjoy using this brush. I've had other that are much better but that's me being particular. This has great handling, works super well, easy to clean and does it's job. I would recommend it. Purchased at Ulta.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
I love real techniques. I love this brush. You can shade your eyes very well with it. I bought mine at walmart. You can also get it at target of ulta. They are a great price and great quality. Highly recommend.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite real techniques brushes ! Very versatile brush that holds up to its competitors. You can purchase this brunch from drug stores across the country. I would definitely purchase this again.
Ivy F.
Adamsville, TN
Definatly and if you don't like spending a lot of money these brushes or for any skin type and they work really well or use these make up there pretty cheap if you think about the quality and I was very satisfied with the way they apply
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
My sister gave me this brush a while back and it works so nicely! It blends my shadows together beautifully and create beautiful dimension. It helps blend out shadows and it's so soft so that it's not hard bristles
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brush so much! So soft and tightly packed into the handle. I use this to help blend my eyeshadow and it easily blends my eyeshadow. Prices are a bit high for a drugstore brush but I believe that it's well worth your money.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.