BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Charlotte H.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRUSHES EVER! I use this all over the lid and also love this to blend out the crease, lid, and anything else! I use it almost every time I do my makeup and love how soft the bristles are. Super satisfied!
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush, along with all other Real Techniques brushes. Great for blending eyeshadow in dramatic looks, or just a simple every day look! The fibers are so incredibly soft and very easy to clean which is a must!
Jennifer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brush here is so bomb!!!! I have a 6 of the same brush because I love these for the bottom lash line. I love them as detailing brushes! I noticed I don't get much fall out with these. I would definitely recommend this
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
A great shading brush for someone looking for an affordable product or someone just beginning to build up their collection! The Brissels are soft and velvety making the application of shadow smooth and seamless ! I would definitely recommend to anyone !
Beatriz J.
Aurora, IL
These brushes I absolutely love, I received these as a gift and so easy to use they apply makeup very will to my oily skin. I use them every single time I put on makeup and I would reconsider these to makeup lovers
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love real techniques. I love this brush. You can shade your eyes very well with it. I bought mine at walmart. You can also get it at target of ulta. They are a great price and great quality. Highly recommend.
elisibeth w.
Palm city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do enjoy using this brush. I've had other that are much better but that's me being particular. This has great handling, works super well, easy to clean and does it's job. I would recommend it. Purchased at Ulta.
Manuela V.
Green Forest, AR
I have all the eye brushes from Real Technique and I must say that they good quality and they blend well eyeshadows. I haven't had any problems with them not even when I wash them, they stayed the same no fallout, and they are very affordable.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite real techniques brushes ! Very versatile brush that holds up to its competitors. You can purchase this brunch from drug stores across the country. I would definitely purchase this again.
Ivy F.
Adamsville, TN
Definatly and if you don't like spending a lot of money these brushes or for any skin type and they work really well or use these make up there pretty cheap if you think about the quality and I was very satisfied with the way they apply
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?