BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
You can't say anything negative about a Real Techniques brush! This brush is great for all types of shadow application. A must for your RT collection. It evenly applies product and the bristles are not too dense. There is no shedding with these brushes. My favorite way to use this brush is to blend my eyeshadow primer with it. Just as good as a more expensive brush.
Tabitha W.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the oldest brushes I've had in my collection and has held up the best. I use this everyday. This brush has been super versatile for me, starting off as my go-to brush for all over the lid color to now used exclusively for brow bone & inner corner highlighting. This brush was perfect when I was a beginner & still perfect for more advanced detailing.
Wanda A.
Real Techniques has the best brushes for the best prices I have most of their brushes and I use them daily. what I also love is that they hardly shed at all. Real Techniques has great quality brushes similar to the name brand but for a better price.
Danielle W.
Boardman, OH
I own so many Real Techniques brushes it's ridiculous!!! I love them too much. They're so easy to work with & so easy to blend! I love the look & color varieties that RT offers. They're so cute & fun!! I'll always recommend this brand!
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
I love this brush! It is great for small areas and it's extremely easy to use. I use it in my daily makeup regiment. I highly recommend it due to its nice price and great quality. Definitely a must to have in your makeup drawer!
Kelly R.
I have almost every brush from Real Techniques and this one is by far my top 3 brushes! Bought this at Ulta Beaty for around $8 (a set) and would definitely buy again once it gets too old but for this brush no other can compete! It really does it's job and the color is a plus! Next time you're out try getting this brush
Jennifer A.
Omg this brush here is so bomb!!!! I have a 6 of the same brush because I love these for the bottom lash line. I love them as detailing brushes! I noticed I don't get much fall out with these. I would definitely recommend this
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
A great shading brush for someone looking for an affordable product or someone just beginning to build up their collection! The Brissels are soft and velvety making the application of shadow smooth and seamless ! I would definitely recommend to anyone !
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
I love real techniques. I love this brush. You can shade your eyes very well with it. I bought mine at walmart. You can also get it at target of ulta. They are a great price and great quality. Highly recommend.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite real techniques brushes ! Very versatile brush that holds up to its competitors. You can purchase this brunch from drug stores across the country. I would definitely purchase this again.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.