BY REAL TECHNIQUES #94 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Roxana R.
miami, FL
Excellent brush to recreate any look in our eyes applies and perfectly blends the shades of very good quality is one of my favorites
Marie V.
This is the most used brush in my extensive collection of brushes!! The real techniques line is great for beginners and pros alike.
Allison K.
Columbia, IL
I love how amazing they work, The price amazes me because they are fairly cheap for the amazing quality! Works great for eyeshadow!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I pair this with the deluxe crease brush for a lazy halo eye and it works out perfectly every time. I own two of them...great brush
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
I absolutely love this brush. I used it all throughout my musical season when we had to constantly wear makeup and I was impressed.
Gaby R.
Flat 19 Carlton Place, Southampton
I just love these brushes! they are so soft and easy to use. Plus you can put it in your purse and it doesn´t take a lot of space.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
This brush is alright, I use it mostly for a brow highlight or for cream shadows. It's not my favorite, but it does have it's uses.
cecilia r.
Amazing brush! I'm looking forward to even trying out more real tecnique brushes so i hope that they will be as good as this brush
Dominique V.
Miami
It blend the shadows so well, is a brush you definitely need to have in your makeup bag, is very easy to use, also for beginners
Whitney K.
I love this brush so much it's very good for blending! This brush is my go to brush when I really need to blend out my makeup!!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.