BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my top 2 blending brushes. I love how it blends seamlessly and it's also very affordable
Reyna T.
Reyna T.
Excelente calidad de brochas, muy buenas para difuminar perfectamente él maquillaje
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
I LOVE real techniques brushes, I own so many of them. Such a good quality for such a good price.
corina c.
corina c.
I love all brushes by real techniques they just make awesome brushes I just absolutely love them
Alexus V.
Alexus V.
Affordable if you don't want to spend too much on makeup brushes. this does the same job, love their beauty blenders for foundation as well!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brushes for the price! I use them almost everyday! They are super easy to use and making blending a piece of cake!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
For the price of this Real Tech brush you can't past it up. This brush works as good as high-end brands I have used.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
This brush is alright, I use it mostly for a brow highlight or for cream shadows. It's not my favorite, but it does have it's uses.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush came in a pack of eyeshadow brushes I bought, so I didn't have to buy it on it's own. I use this brush for my Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade and it just makes drawing my brows on so much easier for me!
Charys P.
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
This brush does not come in the eye kit and it is well worth purchasing on it's own. I find it to be a perfect sub/replacement/addiction to my MAC eye makeup brush of similar size/style. You can't tell the difference between the 2 (other than in the price!). I purchased 2 of these because when using more than 2 colors on the eyes, having a different brush to use, rather than constantly cleaning during application, make the process faster.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?