BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Maria R.
Maria R.
Omaha, NE
I always use these brushes on my clients and on myself because there so great 👍🏽
Mia C.
Mia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own two of these. Super soft and blends amazingly. I use it mostly for blending in my crease area, but my sister has one that she sometimes uses for concealer. Real Techniques always has the best quality brushes for a small price. Love them so much.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Ellenwood, Atlanta
If you love makeup as much as me you need to get your hands on this it's like the best brush out here I would recommend to everyone it apples your makeup so good and it's price is a good deal to enjoy the best brush out here
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to apply my nose contour and it makes my nose look so slim! It's the perfect size and it gets perfect lines!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Gloucester City, NJ
Perfect shadow brush. Can use it in the crease too multi task brush love it and the. Color ;)
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this brush recently and I love it! I use it for packing shadow on my lid and it works great. Not one RT brush has let me down, I highly recommend them all!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Conroe, TX
This brush is perfect for packing color in like the outer corner. Its small enough for applying color in a precise location of the eye.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Broussard , La
Perfect smudge brush! And you can't beat the price! I love that these are sold basically everywhere. Ulta and Walmart!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Richmond, TX
All Real Techniques are amazing! This brush here I love it picks up the right amount of product and gives me that nice cut crease finish that I'm looking for! A must to have in your collection!
Dani L.
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
I own so many Real Techniques brushes it's ridiculous!!! I love them too much. They're so easy to work with & so easy to blend! I love the look & color varieties that RT offers. They're so cute & fun!! I'll always recommend this brand!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?