BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Alicesen L.
One of my favorite brushes! Great little shading brush to use in the crease and to blend out different shades for a flawless transition.
Nathalie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all of the real technique brushes. They are so soft and affordable. It's very good for people who are just started out in makeup.
Antoinette
Tallahassee, FL
I love this brush and the color. I use this brush for my eyes, cheeks and etc, I don't think you can find anything it cant be used for
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
I love these brushes! They are soft not too hard they are also very affordable, at ulta they sometimes have specials on these brushes!!
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
I use this as my concealer brush and it's perfect. Really, all their brushes are amazing. Get it, it's perfect for concealer or crease.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
I have always had love for makeup and just couldn't afford some name brand brushes and when Sam came out with her brushes I love them!!
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
This brush works wonders with cream products.. Love it, I have like 2 or 3 of them, great quality its a multitasking brush for me he he
Angela M.
Conroe, TX
This brush is perfect for packing color in like the outer corner. Its small enough for applying color in a precise location of the eye.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL

I like to apply this first eye shadows and small eyes too good to wash hair does not lose it again if I can get would be delighted .
Sherae S.
Great blending brush. I've been dying for one by RT for a while. looks small but does the job really well. works with all my shadows.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.