BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is my day to day, very good quality, good price and fully recommended, I would love to receive gifts from you.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I use this shader brush almost daily. I wash it weekly and it holds up fantastically. It applies an even amount of shadow to my lid and also doubles as a brow bone hilghter.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush I rely on it
A lot I can't stop using it ❤️❤️❤️💄 Great coverage! Wouldn't change for anything RT
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I at first, I didn't like it but, once o broke it in ? I realized it was perfect for certain textures .
Victoria M.
La Habra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush for the purpose of "shading" indicated by its name. I never realized how useful it would be for smoking out eyeshadow and liner under the lower lash line though. Just what I was missing form my brush collection!
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. I love the cost of the brush and I love how easy it is to apply the shadows that I use...I have found that other brushes make the eyeshadow go on too thick, or not in the strokes that I prefer....so this one is now my go to brush and I love love love them!
Audrey B.
Love this brush ! That is the first Real Techniques I bought and like I am really satisfied, I recently bought the Nic's pick collection that I also love !
emely c.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush this packs on the eyelid so good . Gets a lot of product on the brush this is a good drugstore brush
Whitney K.
I love this brush so much it's very good for blending! This brush is my go to brush when I really need to blend out my makeup!!
Brittany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Great afordale brush that can be used for multiple purposes. Shading, creases, and blending concealer. Synthetic and soft
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?