BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Maria R.
Maria R.
Omaha, NE
I always use these brushes on my clients and on myself because there so great 👍🏽
Maria B.
Maria B.
I have this brush and I love it, I mostly use it to pack on pigments and glitters, works quite well I love it and the price is amazing!! The quality is very good, I will for sure purchase it again when I need I new one.
cecilia r.
cecilia r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing brush! I'm looking forward to even trying out more real tecnique brushes so i hope that they will be as good as this brush
Areli S.
Areli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shading brush. One thing about this brush is that it's affordable and you can get it at a drug store. I use this everyday I highly recommend it.
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love real techniques brushes. They're so soft and multi-purpose. They're also super affordable compared to other brushes. Definitely worth the try!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brushes for the price! I use them almost everyday! They are super easy to use and making blending a piece of cake!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Weeki wachee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think that this product worked for me, I was kinda disappointed with it, and I was expecting more brim this brush. I'm hoping to find something very similar to this, that works for me a lot better.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Philipsburg, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is very soft and it has a very good quality materials, it really does help make your eyeshadows application very easy and it helps to achieve the desire look.
Ivy F.
Ivy F.
Adamsville, TN
Definatly and if you don't like spending a lot of money these brushes or for any skin type and they work really well or use these make up there pretty cheap if you think about the quality and I was very satisfied with the way they apply
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
I LOVE real techniques brushes, I own so many of them. Such a good quality for such a good price.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?