BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
alicia r.
Bakersfield, CA
I have about 20 of these!! These brushes are amazing, affordable, and great quality!!!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is my day to day, very good quality, good price and fully recommended, I would love to receive gifts from you.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This brush is excellent for applying a cream shadow or powder shadow. It is small enough to control where color goes but not so small that it takes forever. RT is a first class brand.
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
This brush does not come in the eye kit and it is well worth purchasing on it's own. I find it to be a perfect sub/replacement/addiction to my MAC eye makeup brush of similar size/style. You can't tell the difference between the 2 (other than in the price!). I purchased 2 of these because when using more than 2 colors on the eyes, having a different brush to use, rather than constantly cleaning during application, make the process faster.
Dagmar M.
I really like this brush. They are affordable, helps ease your make up application and love their packaging kits because its helps to maintain your brushes organised while traveling.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I love this breast it's a nice color its nice and slim also looking fit in your portable makeup bag it is so soft
Reigan C.
Garden City, KS
Seriously go pick this up! this is an awesome brush for applying eyeshadow. I use it on a daily basis to achieve my desired look. it is also so so soft...
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!
Shannon B.
My favorite eye brush i own right now! i use this everyday its very durable and soft
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use this brush all the time with my MAC paintpot and other eyeshadow bases. It works great and leaves a nice, even finish. Very inexpensive and worth a try!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?