BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Reigan C.
Garden City, KS
Seriously go pick this up! this is an awesome brush for applying eyeshadow. I use it on a daily basis to achieve my desired look. it is also so so soft...
Chelsea P.
Naples, FL
These are great brushes. Priced closer to drug store than high end and are awesome quality. Last a long time, even if you wash them constantly like I do!
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love this brush! It makes blending and applying eyeshadow all over my lids easy! This is one of my go to brushes when I'm in need of a lot of product!
Cynthia H.
I really do like this shader brush. It just doesn't overly wow me. I have found other shader brushes that I love so much more. This is a good one though!
Porsche m.
Use this real techniques shading brush to apply my eyeshadow. I purchased at kohls on sale for a reasonable price and use it every time I wear eyeshadow.
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
Enough said this brush works great for the price I keep this in handy and can not say any thing bad about it. It does not shade after wash great brush.
jennifer  c.
Opa Locka, FL
Awesome brushes !!! use them all time very affordable good quality i actually bought the set and it comes with a cute little pouch to hold the brushes
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love this brush for cream eyeshadows! It's also good for spot concealing. The price is great, especially if you buy them at Ulta you can use coupons.
Kristy G.
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush, good quality brush, very soft, i use it to smudge out the under eyelliner and with concealer also
karen s.
Darien Center, NY
I use this product all around my eyes in every part. It does a nice job on the upper brow bone, lid, crease and hood. It's very sturdy. Easy to cleam
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.