BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Asia A.
Asia A.
Denham Springs, LA
Shading brush is absolutely lovely! I love the feel and the color of it! Very good for price.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Broussard , La
Perfect smudge brush! And you can't beat the price! I love that these are sold basically everywhere. Ulta and Walmart!
Dani L.
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
I own so many Real Techniques brushes it's ridiculous!!! I love them too much. They're so easy to work with & so easy to blend! I love the look & color varieties that RT offers. They're so cute & fun!! I'll always recommend this brand!
Savanna A.
Savanna A.
Love this brush go to blend. My go to blending brush when I need it which is ever look xD it has very soft bristles or hairs if that's what you call them, that arnt to harsh on your skin.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
I LOVE real techniques brushes, I own so many of them. Such a good quality for such a good price.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Ellenwood, Atlanta
If you love makeup as much as me you need to get your hands on this it's like the best brush out here I would recommend to everyone it apples your makeup so good and it's price is a good deal to enjoy the best brush out here
Kate K.
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on clearance at ULTA and man am I glad I did! Such a good deal. This brush is perfect for blending and shading in eye looks. The bristle are so soft. The bristled are tapered to really pick up Pigment and evenly distribute it. I've only used with powder so far, but I'm sure these would handle cream beautifully.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to apply my nose contour and it makes my nose look so slim! It's the perfect size and it gets perfect lines!
Mia C.
Mia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own two of these. Super soft and blends amazingly. I use it mostly for blending in my crease area, but my sister has one that she sometimes uses for concealer. Real Techniques always has the best quality brushes for a small price. Love them so much.
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
Real Techniques has the best brushes for the best prices I have most of their brushes and I use them daily. what I also love is that they hardly shed at all. Real Techniques has great quality brushes similar to the name brand but for a better price.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?