BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
katie s.
Granville, IL
By far one of my favorite makeup brushes that i own. super soft, and very well made. i recommend this brush and just the line in general to anyone.
karen s.
Darien Center, NY
I use this product all around my eyes in every part. It does a nice job on the upper brow bone, lid, crease and hood. It's very sturdy. Easy to cleam
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this brush in my monthly subscription bag. I really liked it. However the brush gets stiff. I do like it as the bristles don't spread out.
Rosie M.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love real techniques brushes. They're so soft and multi-purpose. They're also super affordable compared to other brushes. Definitely worth the try!
Natalia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
They are amazing. Just received the duo - fiber brush sets. They blend out the product so nicely and they pick up a lot of product. I love them !!
Maura K.
Veryyyy soft bristles and I love the small brush for my inner eye corner! Great to make many different looks and the brushes are very high quality
Abby J.
Rockland, MA
I love this brush. The density is perfect for really packing on color and I've found that it's great for cream eye shadows like the colourpop ones
Alexis D.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Go out and buy one if you love to shadow your eyes. Works wonders . Soft brissles . I will definitely be purchasing another one in my near future
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This brush is GREAT. I love it for transition, crease, on the outer "v". Its perfect for anything and it blends like a dream! I love this brush.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
Love this brush and use it daily with the large crease brush! This can really pack on the color and not have your eyeshadow all over the place.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.