BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rikki P.
I only really use two shadow brushes for my lid - this and the Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush. This is great for lighter and more forgiving shades that you can just throw on and go, so you don't need to be super neat about it. For something that requires a little more precision, I'd go with the SK one. This washes easily and dries quickly. It's never changed shape or shed on me. It's more expensive than SK by a dollar or two, but it's worth every single penny.
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
This brush does not come in the eye kit and it is well worth purchasing on it's own. I find it to be a perfect sub/replacement/addiction to my MAC eye makeup brush of similar size/style. You can't tell the difference between the 2 (other than in the price!). I purchased 2 of these because when using more than 2 colors on the eyes, having a different brush to use, rather than constantly cleaning during application, make the process faster.
Whitney H.
Fort Knox, KY
For the price of this Real Tech brush you can't past it up. This brush works as good as high-end brands I have used.
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brush for 2 years constantly, and I must say- "impressed" will be an understatement for this brush. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this brush is a must-have for your collection.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush came in a pack of eyeshadow brushes I bought, so I didn't have to buy it on it's own. I use this brush for my Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade and it just makes drawing my brows on so much easier for me!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is my day to day, very good quality, good price and fully recommended, I would love to receive gifts from you.
Vanessa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are good! have nice quality! this brand is great and its not too expensive
Kristen S.
Spring, TX
I love them! They are soft, good quality and a great price for brushes. I highly recommend them.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
This brush is alright, I use it mostly for a brow highlight or for cream shadows. It's not my favorite, but it does have it's uses.
alicia r.
Bakersfield, CA
I have about 20 of these!! These brushes are amazing, affordable, and great quality!!!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?