BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Maria G.
Maria G.
This baby is an everyday go to brush. I love the soft bristles they blend perfectly. A++++ to real techniques.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love these brushes! they are so soft and easy to use. Plus you can put it in your purse and it doesn´t take a lot of space.
tonia m.
tonia m.
Eden, NC
I love these brushes and the prices are unbeatable! I have about 20 different kinds and they are all multi purpose brushes.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Stonewall, LA
I have some of these brushes in my collection and I absolutely love them because they are affordable and easy to use!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these brushes for shading my eye shadow . They work great and aren't scratchy like some of the other brands.
andrea o.
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one's of my favorite brushes, its affordable nad so usefull. also its a great brush if you going to travel
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
Cute, cheap, effective-sold. I love this brush for applying my brow bone highlight and my inner corner highlight
Priya C.
Priya C.
Jamaica, NY
I love all real technique brushes. they are so affordable and they all get the job done. beauty on a budget.
Keli R.
Keli R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best affordable brushes I've used. They are so soft and I don't get shedding when I wash them.
Yahaira R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
All real techniques brushes work with you great they leave a beautiful end and they are super affordable
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?