BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Shawntel E.
Carlinville, IL
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are very soft and it works perfectly for shading. Real techniques has the best brushes and I can't live without them!
Jazmin G.
This brush is amazing. It takes a really pigmented shade of eyeshadow and blends it out so beautiful on the eye lid, and can make a really pretty soft touch up.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use this brush all the time with my MAC paintpot and other eyeshadow bases. It works great and leaves a nice, even finish. Very inexpensive and worth a try!
Alex M.
This is a great quality brush for a great price (plus if you purchase this from ulta you can get additional discounts). It's great for eyeshadow or concealer.
Klaurini ch V.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Got this brush recently and I love it! I use it for packing shadow on my lid and it works great. Not one RT brush has let me down, I highly recommend them all!
Kaitlyn R.
I love this brush. It works very well for my hooded eyes and it’s the only blending brush I actually like. I also love the color and it is very easy to use.
Areli S.
I love this shading brush. One thing about this brush is that it's affordable and you can get it at a drug store. I use this everyday I highly recommend it.
Reigan C.
Garden City, KS
Seriously go pick this up! this is an awesome brush for applying eyeshadow. I use it on a daily basis to achieve my desired look. it is also so so soft...
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am obsessed with this brand of brushes! They really do you justice! They are soooo soft and they come in pretty colors. Makeup application is on point!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.