BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am obsessed with this brand of brushes! They really do you justice! They are soooo soft and they come in pretty colors. Makeup application is on point!
Audrey B.
Love this brush ! That is the first Real Techniques I bought and like I am really satisfied, I recently bought the Nic's pick collection that I also love !
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love this brush! It makes blending and applying eyeshadow all over my lids easy! This is one of my go to brushes when I'm in need of a lot of product!
Porsche m.
Use this real techniques shading brush to apply my eyeshadow. I purchased at kohls on sale for a reasonable price and use it every time I wear eyeshadow.
Cynthia H.
I really do like this shader brush. It just doesn't overly wow me. I have found other shader brushes that I love so much more. This is a good one though!
Chelsea P.
Naples, FL
These are great brushes. Priced closer to drug store than high end and are awesome quality. Last a long time, even if you wash them constantly like I do!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love this brush for cream eyeshadows! It's also good for spot concealing. The price is great, especially if you buy them at Ulta you can use coupons.
jennifer  c.
Opa Locka, FL
Awesome brushes !!! use them all time very affordable good quality i actually bought the set and it comes with a cute little pouch to hold the brushes
Veronica M.
Corona, CA
Enough said this brush works great for the price I keep this in handy and can not say any thing bad about it. It does not shade after wash great brush.
Kristy G.
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush, good quality brush, very soft, i use it to smudge out the under eyelliner and with concealer also
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.