BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Es una brocha muy buena estoy muy feliz de haberla comprado es de excelente calidad,me gusta como aplico las sobras con ella
La recomiendo a todos tiene pelo de buena calidad
Ana M.
Ellenwood, Atlanta
If you love makeup as much as me you need to get your hands on this it's like the best brush out here I would recommend to everyone it apples your makeup so good and it's price is a good deal to enjoy the best brush out here
Shawntel E.
Carlinville, IL
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are very soft and it works perfectly for shading. Real techniques has the best brushes and I can't live without them!
Jazmin G.
This brush is amazing. It takes a really pigmented shade of eyeshadow and blends it out so beautiful on the eye lid, and can make a really pretty soft touch up.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Got this brush recently and I love it! I use it for packing shadow on my lid and it works great. Not one RT brush has let me down, I highly recommend them all!
Alex M.
This is a great quality brush for a great price (plus if you purchase this from ulta you can get additional discounts). It's great for eyeshadow or concealer.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use this brush all the time with my MAC paintpot and other eyeshadow bases. It works great and leaves a nice, even finish. Very inexpensive and worth a try!
Klaurini ch V.
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Areli S.
I love this shading brush. One thing about this brush is that it's affordable and you can get it at a drug store. I use this everyday I highly recommend it.
Reigan C.
Garden City, KS
Seriously go pick this up! this is an awesome brush for applying eyeshadow. I use it on a daily basis to achieve my desired look. it is also so so soft...
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.