BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dagmar M.
I really like this brush. They are affordable, helps ease your make up application and love their packaging kits because its helps to maintain your brushes organised while traveling.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is my day to day, very good quality, good price and fully recommended, I would love to receive gifts from you.
Gabi M.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love this brush because I am a simple shadow kind of girl. I'm not into bold or dark colors. I recommend this for your basic everyday color rather than bold, darker colors. It does the job and I really have no complaints.
jennifer  c.
Opa Locka, FL
Awesome brushes !!! use them all time very affordable good quality i actually bought the set and it comes with a cute little pouch to hold the brushes
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brush for 2 years constantly, and I must say- "impressed" will be an understatement for this brush. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this brush is a must-have for your collection.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
I have always had love for makeup and just couldn't afford some name brand brushes and when Sam came out with her brushes I love them!!
Kristen S.
Spring, TX
I love them! They are soft, good quality and a great price for brushes. I highly recommend them.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush came in a pack of eyeshadow brushes I bought, so I didn't have to buy it on it's own. I use this brush for my Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade and it just makes drawing my brows on so much easier for me!
Ivonne C.
Albuquerque, NM
These brushes are awesome they apply on my eye shadow super fine and I never have a problem with the bristles falling out on getting stuck with they eye shadow . I recommend everyone to get them.
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes! They are soft not too hard they are also very affordable, at ulta they sometimes have specials on these brushes!!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?