BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
When i thought Real Techniques brushes couldn't get any better, i tried this one. This brush is amazing quality with and even better price. I highly HIGHLY recommend this brush/brand to any lover of makeup who wants to save money.
Gabi M.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love this brush because I am a simple shadow kind of girl. I'm not into bold or dark colors. I recommend this for your basic everyday color rather than bold, darker colors. It does the job and I really have no complaints.
Janie G.
Dallas, TX
As a makeup beginner myself, I enjoy using this brush and works great for blending! Real techniques is such an affordable brand I not only own this brush but others as well and use everyday and really work amazing!
Nancy H.
Bronx, NY
I love this brushes to blend out my concealer and to put it eye shadow its amazing 100% love it all of real techniques brushes it easy to washing and really soft
Heather L.
Perrysburg, OH
I love these makeup brushes. Super soft and very affordable. You can purchase them at Kohl's and Ulta and use your coupons to save even more on them! I would highly recommend!
Leanna B.
I am a huge Real Techniques fan and I have all of their brushes. This particular brush is wonderful for blending and shading your eye makeup. I also like to use this to wipe away the fallout from my eye makeup.
Ivonne C.
Albuquerque, NM
These brushes are awesome they apply on my eye shadow super fine and I never have a problem with the bristles falling out on getting stuck with they eye shadow . I recommend everyone to get them.
Kamela W.
Spring Lake, NC
Brush is so easy to use and picks up products very well, also when washing cleans good also. I like using Real Techniques brushes for the beginner you will love also.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Es una brocha muy buena estoy muy feliz de haberla comprado es de excelente calidad,me gusta como aplico las sobras con ella
La recomiendo a todos tiene pelo de buena calidad
Ana M.
Ellenwood, Atlanta
If you love makeup as much as me you need to get your hands on this it's like the best brush out here I would recommend to everyone it apples your makeup so good and it's price is a good deal to enjoy the best brush out here
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.