BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Shawntel E.
Virden, IL
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are very soft and it works perfectly for shading. Real techniques has the best brushes and I can't live without them!
Jazmin G.
This brush is amazing. It takes a really pigmented shade of eyeshadow and blends it out so beautiful on the eye lid, and can make a really pretty soft touch up.
Klaurini ch V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am such a fan of Real Technique Brushes - I have quite a few in my growing collection now! They are super soft and multi-functional which I think is amazing!
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this brush recently and I love it! I use it for packing shadow on my lid and it works great. Not one RT brush has let me down, I highly recommend them all!
Areli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shading brush. One thing about this brush is that it's affordable and you can get it at a drug store. I use this everyday I highly recommend it.
Audrey B.
Love this brush ! That is the first Real Techniques I bought and like I am really satisfied, I recently bought the Nic's pick collection that I also love !
Chelsea P.
Naples, FL
These are great brushes. Priced closer to drug store than high end and are awesome quality. Last a long time, even if you wash them constantly like I do!
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It makes blending and applying eyeshadow all over my lids easy! This is one of my go to brushes when I'm in need of a lot of product!
Porsche m.
Use this real techniques shading brush to apply my eyeshadow. I purchased at kohls on sale for a reasonable price and use it every time I wear eyeshadow.
Cynthia H.
I really do like this shader brush. It just doesn't overly wow me. I have found other shader brushes that I love so much more. This is a good one though!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?