BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
This little brush is so soft and affordable. it's good for packing color all over the lid or deepening the crease. It washes well and doesn't shed. All in all a great eyeshadow brush.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This brush is excellent for applying a cream shadow or powder shadow. It is small enough to control where color goes but not so small that it takes forever. RT is a first class brand.
This is a great staple brush and I always have one on hand. I use this brush every time I am applying eye makeup. This is a great value for the price and I got mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ
I love real techniques makeup brushes they are so soft for the face and eyes very gentle, I have base shawdow, brow, crease brush love them and you cane get them for a great price
angelique c.
I got these in a set from target... I have to say I really like these brushes, FOR THE MOST PART. I say this because they are VERY soft. This is good most of the time, except when you need to pack on a lid color or you just need firm brush hairs. They don't shed though, which is a plus.
Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This brush is perfect for its price point. Hooded eyes, these are great. If you don' t have great real estate on your eyelids, small shader brushes like this makes a difference
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I use this shader brush almost daily. I wash it weekly and it holds up fantastically. It applies an even amount of shadow to my lid and also doubles as a brow bone hilghter.
Kira M.
This brush is amazing! The bristles are so soft and the brush is so full! I clean my brushes once a week and I have never lost any bristles, plus the price is unbeatable!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
All of the Real Techniques brushes are awesome and this one is no exception. It's a multi purpose brush, and I mostly use it to contour my nose. It's very soft but durable.
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
I am absolutely in love with these brushes. They are great for coverage or your "base" color. The brushes lay the eyeshadow on very thick making the color very pigmented.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
I don't really like this brush. It's weirdly dense and I'm not sure if I should be using this to pack on color or blend??
Kaitlin M.
San Leandro, CA
What type of hair are used in your brushes?
Hannah P.
Is this brush good for blending eye shadows?
Karen T.
Salem, OR
How easy to blend is it how soft are the precious how does it feel when you're going to plan something now says if you're
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
How do I get more Twitter followers for my score increase? I need Twitter followers @CHINARA28