BY REAL TECHNIQUES #98 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bloomsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Got this in an ipsy bag and I love it. It's something that I would go out and buy.
Shawntel E.
Shawntel E.
Virden, IL
I absolutely love this brush! The bristles are very soft and it works perfectly for shading. Real techniques has the best brushes and I can't live without them!
Sherae S.
Sherae S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great blending brush. I've been dying for one by RT for a while. looks small but does the job really well. works with all my shadows.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Burnet, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super soft and easy to use on the eyes. Blends eyeshadow effortlessly and very easy to use.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I like to apply this first eye shadows and small eyes too good to wash hair does not lose it again if I can get would be delighted .
Heather L.
Heather L.
Perrysburg, OH
I love these makeup brushes. Super soft and very affordable. You can purchase them at Kohl's and Ulta and use your coupons to save even more on them! I would highly recommend!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Clayton, DE
love this brush for doing my eye makeup. it's a soft brush and does great application.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Nice to blend out eyeshadow the bristles are nice and fluffy and cute since its small.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I am a huge Real Techniques fan and I have all of their brushes. This particular brush is wonderful for blending and shading your eye makeup. I also like to use this to wipe away the fallout from my eye makeup.
Ilda V.
Ilda V.
The bristles on this brush are absolutely soft, and I love this brush when I want to be precise
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?