BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ
I love real techniques makeup brushes they are so soft for the face and eyes very gentle, I have base shawdow, brow, crease brush love them and you cane get them for a great price
angelique c.
I got these in a set from target... I have to say I really like these brushes, FOR THE MOST PART. I say this because they are VERY soft. This is good most of the time, except when you need to pack on a lid color or you just need firm brush hairs. They don't shed though, which is a plus.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I use this shader brush almost daily. I wash it weekly and it holds up fantastically. It applies an even amount of shadow to my lid and also doubles as a brow bone hilghter.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
All of the Real Techniques brushes are awesome and this one is no exception. It's a multi purpose brush, and I mostly use it to contour my nose. It's very soft but durable.
Kira M.
This brush is amazing! The bristles are so soft and the brush is so full! I clean my brushes once a week and I have never lost any bristles, plus the price is unbeatable!
Sophia K.
Atlanta, GA
I am absolutely in love with these brushes. They are great for coverage or your "base" color. The brushes lay the eyeshadow on very thick making the color very pigmented.
Gabriela K.
NC
Real Techniques has great brushes, they are very good quality for fraction of a price. They wash very well. This one is perfect to place eye shadows on your eyelids.
Elizabeth D.
PHILIPSBURG, MT
This brush is very soft and it has a very good quality materials, it really does help make your eyeshadows application very easy and it helps to achieve the desire look.
Emily E.
Midland, TX
This brush is perfect for not only blending eyeshadow but i LOVE using it to blend and buff concealer under my eyes! it's perfect for both cream and powder products.
Jessi L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this brush! it's my fav for doing the outer corner and I really like using it with the higher pigment shadows. let's you build the color slowly but easily
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.