BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Shading Brush
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Abbie B.
I LOVE this brush. I don't use it for shading. I use this to conceal my acne marks. I use this almost every day. I use this to help conceal a large part of my scaring. It really does work.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
I think I own all but the dual fiber collection from RT. Their brushes are so inexpensive (you van get them at Walmart) but they get the job done. Some more than higher end brushes honestly.
Dagmar M.
I really like this brush. They are affordable, helps ease your make up application and love their packaging kits because its helps to maintain your brushes organised while traveling.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
This little brush is so soft and affordable. it's good for packing color all over the lid or deepening the crease. It washes well and doesn't shed. All in all a great eyeshadow brush.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This brush is excellent for applying a cream shadow or powder shadow. It is small enough to control where color goes but not so small that it takes forever. RT is a first class brand.
This is a great staple brush and I always have one on hand. I use this brush every time I am applying eye makeup. This is a great value for the price and I got mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
angelique c.
I got these in a set from target... I have to say I really like these brushes, FOR THE MOST PART. I say this because they are VERY soft. This is good most of the time, except when you need to pack on a lid color or you just need firm brush hairs. They don't shed though, which is a plus.
Moniq M.
Dover, NJ
I love real techniques makeup brushes they are so soft for the face and eyes very gentle, I have base shawdow, brow, crease brush love them and you cane get them for a great price
Lynette B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This brush is perfect for its price point. Hooded eyes, these are great. If you don' t have great real estate on your eyelids, small shader brushes like this makes a difference
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I use this shader brush almost daily. I wash it weekly and it holds up fantastically. It applies an even amount of shadow to my lid and also doubles as a brow bone hilghter.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.