BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Karen c.
Karen c.
I love this brush. It is very smooth and soft it makes it easy to apply make up. Their brushes are really good
Laura Lee G.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, affordable shading brush. Plus, you get points at Ulta! Most of the time this brand is buy one, get one 50% off.🎉🎉
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
I love Real Technique Brushes for the fact that they are so affordable yet you do not lose any quality and this brush is no different. This brush is one of my favorites and comparable to the pricier shading brushes.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
I really love this brush. I lost a few brushes in the Great Roller Chair Incident of '14. So I finally got around to ordering it again and I am just giddy with it.
Damaris T.
Damaris T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan las brochas de real techniques pero siento que esta me decepciono. Muy dura
Dre C.
Dre C.
One of my favorite brushes. All the bristles are really sturdy and compact so it blends really well. After I purchased this one, I stopped using all my other shading brushes completely. HG status right here.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Ramstein
This brush is my favorite when I'm trying to be precise. It blends out colors very well. The bristles are very soft
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of Real Techniques products. This was the very first brush I ever bought and it's amazing, works great and hasn't shed on me once and I wash my brushes weekly. I highly recommend this brush!
Morgan g.
Morgan g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush. It is so perfect for shading and blending eye shadow. Not too hard
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great quality brush and works well to apply shadow or highlighter. I would recommend
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?