BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Dre C.
One of my favorite brushes. All the bristles are really sturdy and compact so it blends really well. After I purchased this one, I stopped using all my other shading brushes completely. HG status right here.
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
I have been using this brush for 2 years constantly, and I must say- "impressed" will be an understatement for this brush. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this brush is a must-have for your collection.
Maria Z.
Mesa, AZ
Love love this stuff ,Very percise and soft. It doesn't scratch my skin while applying makeup and leaves a smooth look with no cakey makeup areas. So were all the other brushes. Highly Reccomended !!
Samantha B.
Chickamauga, GA
I love all of Real Techniques products. This was the very first brush I ever bought and it's amazing, works great and hasn't shed on me once and I wash my brushes weekly. I highly recommend this brush!
Abbie B.
I LOVE this brush. I don't use it for shading. I use this to conceal my acne marks. I use this almost every day. I use this to help conceal a large part of my scaring. It really does work.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
I think I own all but the dual fiber collection from RT. Their brushes are so inexpensive (you van get them at Walmart) but they get the job done. Some more than higher end brushes honestly.
Shalene J.
Warrenville, SC
This brush is excellent for applying a cream shadow or powder shadow. It is small enough to control where color goes but not so small that it takes forever. RT is a first class brand.
Dagmar M.
I really like this brush. They are affordable, helps ease your make up application and love their packaging kits because its helps to maintain your brushes organised while traveling.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
This little brush is so soft and affordable. it's good for packing color all over the lid or deepening the crease. It washes well and doesn't shed. All in all a great eyeshadow brush.
This is a great staple brush and I always have one on hand. I use this brush every time I am applying eye makeup. This is a great value for the price and I got mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.