BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shirley H.
One of my go to brushes! Blends beautifully and is easy to clean. I can't say it enough, I LOVE REAL TECHNIQUES!
Ana C.
NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this one to conceal my eyebrows because it just makes it more define and it simply worked better for me.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love this brand of brushes and this brush specifically! Packs on color really good and blends shadows nicely!
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are affordable and they work! They aren't as soft as the name brand brushes but they work great!
Karen c.
I love this brush. It is very smooth and soft it makes it easy to apply make up. Their brushes are really good
Amanda T.
Bush, LA
This is one of my favorite brushes! It's great to blend shadows. I use it daily! Very affordable and durable.
Sandra G.
San Jose, CA
I wish i could give more stars i love this brush i only have 4 but i love them I'm going to buy more for sure
Felicity M.
My everyday brush I love it I use it for the corners of my eye and to pack on color I cant live without it
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my top 2 blending brushes. I love how it blends seamlessly and it's also very affordable
joanna j.
I like this brush, its small and perfect to cut crease or for applying shadow to the corners of the eye.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?