BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Love this brush and all others by Real Techniques. Great price compared to other brushes, but still great quality. Love that they are cruelty free. Use it all the time for blending out eyeshadow.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is my absolute favorite brush for the crease of my eye! It fits and blends so perfectly. You just can't beat the price. skip the $50 brush you have been eyeing because this is just as good if not better and won't break the bank!
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I'm so beyond obsessed with my brush I'm adicted to it sence I de covers it it has done wonders to my eyes it helps me to have those harsh lines to disappear and to make it all bendable
Chelsea K.
I love Real Technique Brushes for the fact that they are so affordable yet you do not lose any quality and this brush is no different. This brush is one of my favorites and comparable to the pricier shading brushes.
Karla D.
I love this brush to blend out my concealor or to blend out any harsh lines on my eye shadow. Real techniques is such a great brand with great quality brushes for a affordable price. You need this brush in your life!
member-0a20ab89b
Swartz Creek
This brush is excellent for anyone ranging from makeup beginner to novice. The brush is well made, the taper cut bristles are densely packed, perfectly stiff and work well with both cream and powder eyeshadows. A must have for the price of roughly $6.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!
Melanie V.
I really love this brush. I lost a few brushes in the Great Roller Chair Incident of '14. So I finally got around to ordering it again and I am just giddy with it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This brush came in a pack of eyeshadow brushes I bought, so I didn't have to buy it on it's own. I use this brush for my Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade and it just makes drawing my brows on so much easier for me!
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
I have been using this brush for 2 years constantly, and I must say- "impressed" will be an understatement for this brush. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this brush is a must-have for your collection.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.