BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
This type of brush is one of my favs ! i really love how its able to really blend my eye shadows ! and makes the colors look so natural and light !!!!!!! i hate when my eye shadow looks to heavy ! and this just helps fix that problem
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
The Real Technique brushes are solid brushes! The best part is that they are offered in drug stores so even on a budget you can get some great quality brushes! The reason I gave them 4 stars is due to the combo packs. Some of the brushes are sold separately and some are only sold in packs. Other than that, AMAZING VALUE!
Victoria M.
La Habra, CA
I bought this brush for the purpose of "shading" indicated by its name. I never realized how useful it would be for smoking out eyeshadow and liner under the lower lash line though. Just what I was missing form my brush collection!
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I have had this brush for a few months now and it works great. The bristles are thick, so it is able to pack on more shadow on to my eyelid. I love to use this brush on the daily. It is very comparable to high end shading brushes.
Erica S.
Great shader brush. All RealTechnique brushes are amazing quality at affordable prices. I got mine from their sha down collection. It holds products well & evenly distributes them
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
This brush is great for everyday use for eye shadow. Especially if you are just wanting a natural look. It is also good for blending out color on the eye. The brush is small enough so that it doesn't leave color all over the place!
Camille T.
charlotte, nc
I got this brush as part of a set when it first came out. I use it to pack on base color on my lid. It's the perfect shape! The bristles have held up nicely after multiple washes and always get tons of color on my lid. Love!
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Love this brush and all others by Real Techniques. Great price compared to other brushes, but still great quality. Love that they are cruelty free. Use it all the time for blending out eyeshadow.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is my absolute favorite brush for the crease of my eye! It fits and blends so perfectly. You just can't beat the price. skip the $50 brush you have been eyeing because this is just as good if not better and won't break the bank!
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I'm so beyond obsessed with my brush I'm adicted to it sence I de covers it it has done wonders to my eyes it helps me to have those harsh lines to disappear and to make it all bendable
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.