BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Porsche m.
Porsche m.
Use this real techniques shading brush to apply my eyeshadow. I purchased at kohls on sale for a reasonable price and use it every time I wear eyeshadow.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for shading! It's so soft!! I really enjoy this brand because there brushes are affordable.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
This is my go-to eye brush for everything, I multi task this puppy. Love the shape, soft and blendable. Ferrule is intact, no fallout that I can tell. I own multiples and would buy more if needed. bonus: its purple.
Kayli S.
Kayli S.
I love this brush. It's great quality, very soft and is still good as new after many washes. I use it to smudge shadow under my lower lash line but I think it would be good for contouring your nose as well.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Spanish Fort, AL
Love love love real techniques brushes! Worth it! I used to use MAC brushes until I switched to these and these are great!
Hiba M.
Hiba M.
Fayetteville, AR
Love the Real Techniques line, all of their brushes are high quality and work SO WELL with all of my makeup. It's the only brush line I use when I do my makeup everyday. Absolutely love Real Techniques.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are affordable and they work! They aren't as soft as the name brand brushes but they work great!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush for a nice price. I bought it from Target, but you can get it from Ulta as well! I use this for putting shadow all over my lids, and also to put color in my crease before blending. Great quality of brushes, and I hope they continue to come out with more!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shader brush. All RealTechnique brushes are amazing quality at affordable prices. I got mine from their sha down collection. It holds products well & evenly distributes them
Shirley H.
Shirley H.
One of my go to brushes! Blends beautifully and is easy to clean. I can't say it enough, I LOVE REAL TECHNIQUES!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?