Jenny M.
bell , CA

I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?

Chayse T.
Chayse T.
1 year, 2 months ago
Had a variety of brushes and there excellent! Very good quality for the price your paying
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, they are definitely top quality brushes!
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.
NC
1 year, 7 months ago
They are very good quality brushes.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
2 years, 2 months ago
They are amazing! you will not regret your purchase
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, i recently purchased my first one and i cannot stop buying them, I'm trying to get them all!
Georgie P.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW
2 years, 4 months ago
Best quality brushes I have used that you can find at the drug store! You really do get your bang for your buck with these brushes! Some of the Real Techniques brushes I actually prefer over my Sigma brushes!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
2 years, 4 months ago
I love real technique brushes! They're affordable, do not shed and are great for applying product! :)
Daniie B.
Daniie B.
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes! Their face and eye brushes are amazing! I have had the face starter kit for over a year and they blend my makeup beautifully and every time I've washed them they have held their shape. Also I have no experienced shedding either which is great! Truly a great price for great quality brushes!
Kinjal G.
Kinjal G.
wembley, middlesex
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! These brushes are super amazing! I own all of them from the every range. call me crazy or what lol. But honestly, they're so worth spending the money on, and the quality is amazing, even after being washed. best thing is they aren't even pricey!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Norristown, PA
2 years, 9 months ago
These brushes are amazing. For the price, you really can't beat it. I seriously recommend these brushes, you won't be disappointed.