BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge eye shadow person. :) I like them I don’t love them. I like these brushes I use mine to c by our my nose now instead. I would highly recommend these brushes tho to anyone starting or even a pro. I buy allllllll mine at Ulta or real tech. Com love it!!! Try them out. I buy sets on sale also to Help my collection grow. The more the better.
Paige M.
Glasgow, Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love real technique brushes! I have about four at the moment and would love to have more. I really like the look of them, they look professional and cute. I'd definitely recommend any of the brushes!
Amber M.
Franklinville, NC
I use these brushes Dailey! They're very soft and easy to blend with. I got mine from Walmart for an affordable price and I was very pleased with how well they worked. My skin is sensitive and some brushes tend to bother my skin, these brushes, however, didn't. I recommend this for all, especially those with more delicate skin.
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on clearance at ULTA and man am I glad I did! Such a good deal. This brush is perfect for blending and shading in eye looks. The bristle are so soft. The bristled are tapered to really pick up Pigment and evenly distribute it. I've only used with powder so far, but I'm sure these would handle cream beautifully.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't say anything negative about a Real Techniques brush! This brush is great for all types of shadow application. A must for your RT collection. It evenly applies product and the bristles are not too dense. There is no shedding with these brushes. My favorite way to use this brush is to blend my eyeshadow primer with it. Just as good as a more expensive brush.
Tabitha W.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the oldest brushes I've had in my collection and has held up the best. I use this everyday. This brush has been super versatile for me, starting off as my go-to brush for all over the lid color to now used exclusively for brow bone & inner corner highlighting. This brush was perfect when I was a beginner & still perfect for more advanced detailing.
Mia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own two of these. Super soft and blends amazingly. I use it mostly for blending in my crease area, but my sister has one that she sometimes uses for concealer. Real Techniques always has the best quality brushes for a small price. Love them so much.
Wanda A.
Real Techniques has the best brushes for the best prices I have most of their brushes and I use them daily. what I also love is that they hardly shed at all. Real Techniques has great quality brushes similar to the name brand but for a better price.
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own so many Real Techniques brushes it's ridiculous!!! I love them too much. They're so easy to work with & so easy to blend! I love the look & color varieties that RT offers. They're so cute & fun!! I'll always recommend this brand!
Tiffany C.
Corryton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It is great for small areas and it's extremely easy to use. I use it in my daily makeup regiment. I highly recommend it due to its nice price and great quality. Definitely a must to have in your makeup drawer!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?