BY REAL TECHNIQUES #100 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Wanda T.
Wanda T.
Monrovia, CA
I love, love, love this brush! This is the perfect eyeshadow brush for smaller eyes. I actually prefer to hold it vertically (straight up and down) to buff in eyeshadow. You can use it to apply product or even blend out the edges a bit. I've use this both with both cream and powder products, and it works equally well with both. These brushes also clean very well by rubbing on a microfiber towel, or after washing with soap and water.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I can stress enough how much I love this brush, It is my favorite, I use it every single day, It's held up, It's super soft, Kept it's shape and perfect for helping me shade my eyes, For the price you honestly can't ask for a better quality affordable brush, Im so in love with this brand!!!! highly recommend
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta brocha es buenisima. me gusta para aplicar sombra en la cuenca, para definir algun color oscuro en la parte externa del parpado o para aplicar el tono de luz en la parte interna del parpado o lagrimal, tambien debajo en la linea de las pestañas de abajo, muy buena para difuminar. es excelente!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Super impressed with this shading brush! Works just as well as high end brushes! This brush helps me pick up the perfect amount of product needed for my eyeshadow. Really satisfied with the way this brush performs and the bristles are plush. Easy to clean and affordable. A no brainer to pick up.
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I can't recommend this little brush enough. It fit's right into my crease perfectly to lay down color if I want more of a defined crease. It also does a very nice job of blending it out if I decide to. I have small eyes and this is quite a small brush so it fits perfectly for my needs.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I love Real Techniques brushes! They are multipurpose and work well with many things. I love this one for my eyeshadow, actually. I try to keep my makeup routine pretty simple, which is why this brush works great. It doesn't shed, either, and does well with cleaning.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Worcester, MA
I like this brush to press on loose metallic or glitter pigments on to my eyelids. Is the perfect size for packing shadow all over my eyelid. I also use this brush to set my eyeshadow shadow primer with a eyeshadow and add a highlight shade to my browbone.
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
A must have for my brush collection. The size of this brush makes it so easy to apply shadow to my lower lash line. The fluffiness of this brush also makes blending out my lower lash line so beautiful. The brush fibers are very soft and gentle on the eye.
Risha S.
Risha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shading brush! This also became a part of my collection. I purchased it online but they are available at the local Walmart store. Very easy to use and apply makeup. There is no alternative to me. I'm so satisfied and hope you will be to!
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Conroe, TX
This brush is literally just the best thing ever! It's very easy to blend out any type of eyeshadows! I use it all the time and compared to other brushes this one is very soft. I would recommend for anyone looking for nice affordable brushes .
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Do you recommend this product?