BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations 4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I love all of the Real Techniques brushes but this one is a staple in my makeup routine. I love it so much! I use it for all over lid colors as it picks up product really well. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Bree F.
I am not a huge eye shadow person. :) I like them I don’t love them. I like these brushes I use mine to c by our my nose now instead. I would highly recommend these brushes tho to anyone starting or even a pro. I buy allllllll mine at Ulta or real tech. Com love it!!! Try them out. I buy sets on sale also to Help my collection grow. The more the better.
Allison D.
I use this eye shadow brush every time u out eye shadow on. I think it works the best out of all of the ones I have used. I would recommend this product to others.
Paige M.
Glasgow, Kentucky
Love real technique brushes! I have about four at the moment and would love to have more. I really like the look of them, they look professional and cute. I'd definitely recommend any of the brushes!
Kate K.
I got this on clearance at ULTA and man am I glad I did! Such a good deal. This brush is perfect for blending and shading in eye looks. The bristle are so soft. The bristled are tapered to really pick up Pigment and evenly distribute it. I've only used with powder so far, but I'm sure these would handle cream beautifully.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
You can't say anything negative about a Real Techniques brush! This brush is great for all types of shadow application. A must for your RT collection. It evenly applies product and the bristles are not too dense. There is no shedding with these brushes. My favorite way to use this brush is to blend my eyeshadow primer with it. Just as good as a more expensive brush.
Tabitha W.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the oldest brushes I've had in my collection and has held up the best. I use this everyday. This brush has been super versatile for me, starting off as my go-to brush for all over the lid color to now used exclusively for brow bone & inner corner highlighting. This brush was perfect when I was a beginner & still perfect for more advanced detailing.
Wanda A.
Real Techniques has the best brushes for the best prices I have most of their brushes and I use them daily. what I also love is that they hardly shed at all. Real Techniques has great quality brushes similar to the name brand but for a better price.
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
I own so many Real Techniques brushes it's ridiculous!!! I love them too much. They're so easy to work with & so easy to blend! I love the look & color varieties that RT offers. They're so cute & fun!! I'll always recommend this brand!
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.