BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Designed with pro makeup artist samantha chapman, real techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each... see more...

• Is this a really good blending brush?17 Answers
  • Please i want a good blending brush please any recommanda...4 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product?7 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!" in 40 reviews
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most - and I own most of them! This brush is ideal for creamy eye products, like MAC paint pots for example.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Vanessa C.
I really like the real technique brand of brushes and this shading brush in particular is really nice for blending and I like to use it in my crease area on my eyelids to blend my colors together. I feel like this is one of those staple brushes that you should keep in your collection.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I love all of the Real Techniques brushes but this one is a staple in my makeup routine. I love it so much! I use it for all over lid colors as it picks up product really well. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Bree F.
I am not a huge eye shadow person. :) I like them I don’t love them. I like these brushes I use mine to c by our my nose now instead. I would highly recommend these brushes tho to anyone starting or even a pro. I buy allllllll mine at Ulta or real tech. Com love it!!! Try them out. I buy sets on sale also to Help my collection grow. The more the better.
Lisa C.
This brush is great. It’s small for use for eyes. I love this brand. I brought it from Ross for $1.99. It’s very easy to use. Very good price for a real techniques brush. I’m very satisfied with this shading brush
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
This brush is one of my go to, always used brushes. Real techniques brushes are some of my favorite makeup brushes to use, they're affordable and great quality. This brush works great for applying transition shades on the outer edge of the eye and blending at the crease.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my most favorite eyeshadow brush ever. This brush fits so well you into my outer corner of my eye, that it’s a definite go to for packing color in my other V and for using in colorful bright I looks that I need a lot of pigment output. Real techniques brushes are always really easy to wash, they always come out superduper clean like new again, they’re very durable, they last a long time without breaking down, and they are drugstore! All of that is what I look for, quality not price. The price being low is just a bonus!! Great brushes!!! I have three of this same brush they are my favorite
Kate K.
I got this on clearance at ULTA and man am I glad I did! Such a good deal. This brush is perfect for blending and shading in eye looks. The bristle are so soft. The bristled are tapered to really pick up Pigment and evenly distribute it. I've only used with powder so far, but I'm sure these would handle cream beautifully.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
You can't say anything negative about a Real Techniques brush! This brush is great for all types of shadow application. A must for your RT collection. It evenly applies product and the bristles are not too dense. There is no shedding with these brushes. My favorite way to use this brush is to blend my eyeshadow primer with it. Just as good as a more expensive brush.
Brooke N.
Is this a really good blending brush?
Carley K.
Are these brushes as good as people say???
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been wanting to try real technique brushes. Are they good?
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Heard good things on IG. What do y'all think about this one tho?
Samantha L.