BY REAL TECHNIQUES #56 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Final Step is a Perfect Finish Your Finish/Perfected. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My micro setting brush is the key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques. see more...

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush
  • "I use this brush to set my under eye concealer with powder and it works amazingly good, good and inexpensive must have for the coleccion " in 6 reviews
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I have to be honest -- I don't know exactly what this brush is supposed to be used for, but I love it as a highlighter brush. It's the perfect size and it's so soft that you just want to keep blending and blending. I also occasionally use it to do a final sweep over my eyeshadow to get any excess powder off so I don't get fallout during the day. I will sometimes dip it in a bit of translucent setting powder and tap it on my eyelids to set the powder as well. This little guy has so many uses. And I've washed it several times since I got it and it still looks like new. I have several Real Techniques brushes and they are all really good quality and some of the softest brushes I own. Definitely recommend.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My favorite brush in my collection! This is the only RT brush i own, but is incredible quality and makes me want to try the whole range! Ive been using it for about a year now and holds up great, no shedding or anything after tons of washes. I use it to apply cream highlights (my favorites are NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator and ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter ) and it does an amazing job of blending it out and making it sin k into my skin without looking cakey. It can also be used to apply powder products too, such as setting powder, highlights, etc. The quality of the brush is incredible and holds up really well, unlike other brands I have that broke after a few uses. All parts of the brush are secure and won't break. I love the pink color of the handle as well! The brush hairs are very high quality form of synthetic and dont feel cheap at all. I bought mine on Amazon for about $3, but it is sold in stores at Ulta, target, walmart, etc. I love this brush so much and is a must have for everyones collection!
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
I really wanted a fan brush to apply my highlighter, but when the lady at Ulta recommended this brush instead I bought it. This  brush lets you apply highlighter so easily and really grabs the product well. Its not skinny in the sense that it leaves a small line of highlight. Its fluffy and big enough to give you the perfect highlight line on your cheeks and helps to blend it into your skin. You will not want to go back to a fan brush if you get this setting brush. Best part is that you can use coupons on it at Ulta! One of my favorite beauty tools in the my collection
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I love this brush and had to buy a 2nd one so that I always had a clean one available. I purchased mine on Amazon and have never regretted it. This setting brush fits perfectly in my under eye area to set my concealer and I really never reach for another brush when doing so. It's super soft which is very important when working with the delicate skin under the eye. Overall, I would highly recommend this brush as an addition to any collection.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I usually buy my brushes on amazon but I found this one in Target one day and never looked back.  It says it is used for setting powder however I used mine to put on highlighter.  If is fluffy and soft, but not too big that its a large powder brush.  I think it could also be used for a contouring brush as well - I personally do not like those hard cut lines, more of a shadow.
Aysha Q.
Elk Grove, CA
Omg this is like my favorite brush ever. It’s the cutest shade of pink and is a very versatile brush. I bought mine from ulta and Walmart. I bought two because I lost the first one and then I bought a new one, but then I found the first one. So now I have two of these brushes which is great because I like to use this for applying highlight. I use the other one to apply/set concealer.
QUEEN L.
This is my favorite setting brush. The synthetic bristles make it ridiculously soft for setting in delicate areas such as under the eye. Super lightweight but heavy enough so that it doesn't feel like you're holding onto nothing. I probably have 3-4 of these just lying around in my house! Definitely recommend for setting loose highlighters as well since it offers amazing precision.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this brush! I use it to set my under eyes and the rest of of my t-zone with translucent powder. I have several of these brushes. I use this brush for highlight as well and I love it. I love that real techniques is sold at Target. I have also seen some real techniques products at TJMAXX. Anyway, great brushes, i prefer them over my MAC or SIGMA ones. Inexpensive, great quality.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
This thing is incredible and totally affordable! I love this type of brush because it is also so versatile in whatever you’re wanting to do, whether that be setting your under eyes with powder or placing highlight on your skin. It doesn’t feel cheap and the bristles are excellent. I was very impressed with this brush and would definitely recommend it to others! Very worth it.
Linda M.
Great little setting brush. Soft and compact, this brush is perfect for a light touch of powder application under the eyes and all over. I’ve used this brush for powder highlights as well. I would recommend this brush, especially when it’s on sale at Ulta!
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Can I use this brush to apply highlighter?
Michelle A.
Salinas, CA
Real techniques or morphe brushes ?
Ashley G.
Is this brush actually worth the buy?
Joanell Y.
What's your favorite ways to use this setting brush?
Tjasa E.
Can be this brush used for highlighter or blush to or only for setting your undereye area?