BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Final Step is a Perfect Finish Your Finish/Perfected. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My micro setting brush is the key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques. see more...

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush
  • "I use this brush to set my under eye concealer with powder and it works amazingly good, good and inexpensive must have for the coleccion " in 6 reviews
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
My favorite brush in my collection! This is the only RT brush i own, but is incredible quality and makes me want to try the whole range! Ive been using it for about a year now and holds up great, no shedding or anything after tons of washes. I use it to apply cream highlights (my favorites are NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator and ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter ) and it does an amazing job of blending it out and making it sin k into my skin without looking cakey. It can also be used to apply powder products too, such as setting powder, highlights, etc. The quality of the brush is incredible and holds up really well, unlike other brands I have that broke after a few uses. All parts of the brush are secure and won't break. I love the pink color of the handle as well! The brush hairs are very high quality form of synthetic and dont feel cheap at all. I bought mine on Amazon for about $3, but it is sold in stores at Ulta, target, walmart, etc. I love this brush so much and is a must have for everyones collection!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I usually buy my brushes on amazon but I found this one in Target one day and never looked back.  It says it is used for setting powder however I used mine to put on highlighter.  If is fluffy and soft, but not too big that its a large powder brush.  I think it could also be used for a contouring brush as well - I personally do not like those hard cut lines, more of a shadow.
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
This is a great highlighting brush! I find it to be smaller than what I tend to use for setting my face but I found other uses for it! It picks up highlight powder great and is a nice size to use on cheek bones and you can turn it on it’s side to get a more precise application with it if needed. It is very soft and great quality in my opinion. The price point on it is also great!
Linda M.
Great little setting brush. Soft and compact, this brush is perfect for a light touch of powder application under the eyes and all over. I’ve used this brush for powder highlights as well. I would recommend this brush, especially when it’s on sale at Ulta!
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
Love these brushes and they were for sure on my list! They produce the desired results for a beautiful look. I own several different kinds of makeup brushes but these are my favorites hands down. They are affordable and found at most big box stores and on-line. Fabulous products and I will be looking for some at the great after Christmas sales.
Brittney G.
Bronx
I love this brush I bought three of them lol. I love using this brush to set my powder under my eyes and I also love using this brush for my highlight. My skin is dry but when I’m using these brushes feels so good!! I will recommend it because I plan to buy three more lol I love my brushes so I feel like I can’t have enough.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
HIGH-END QUALITY! Y'all when I say this brush is my favorite setting brush, I mean I'd pick this over any sigma or Artis brush and get this , it's LESS than $4.00 at Walmart! I use it for setting under the eye, and setting my eyeshadow base. I also use it for highlight. It's fluffy so it grabs product BUT it's dense enough to apply a generous amount. It helps setting really set and keeps the under eyes from crease as well as the eyeshadow. I use it for jaw contour sometimes. It's awesome for a lot of different things. I LOVE it! It's definitely a staple in my brush collection. If you're hesitating, don't worry! GET IT! You'll love it!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
This is a great highlighting brush. It works okay for setting your concealer in the under eye are but I find that it doesn't really do a good job of picking up the powder or sets its nice and even. Personally I think it works better for highlighting. I've had mine for over a year and have washed it many times and never had a problem with it. The quality is very and good and so is the price. I bought mine on amazon but you can find them at target, ulta, and marshalls / tj max.
Edie T.
This brush is perfect to set concealer under the eyes. It’s not to big or small and it’s so soft. It picks up just the right amount of product. I bought mine about 8 months ago and I still use it almost everyday.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This is a really great brush for an affordable price. First of all the bristles are super soft and it feels so nice to apply makeup with. It's a really nice size where it's small but it isn't too small and I also really like the shape, it's fluffy but it tapers off at the end. The size makes it really nice for setting the under eyes, you can use it to pat on powder and then use the end of it to brush it around and blend it in. I also find that this brush works really well for applying highlighter. It's a really nice size to hit the tops of the cheekbones with a highlighter and it does a great job at both uses.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Can I use this brush to apply highlighter?
Michelle A.
Salinas, CA
Real techniques or morphe brushes ?
Joanell Y.
What's your favorite ways to use this setting brush?
Ashley G.
Is this brush actually worth the buy?
Tjasa E.
Can be this brush used for highlighter or blush to or only for setting your undereye area?