BY REAL TECHNIQUES #10 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Your base/flawless powder brush. high definition results. online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam Great looks start with a flawless base. My powder brush evenly applies powder and mineral foundations for smooth, high definition results: look pixel perfect even in harsh light. ultra plush taklon bristles.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush
  • "I use this to apply my setting powder, and then again to blend out my blush. It picks up the perfect amount of product and has super soft bristles! Favorite powder brush I've ever used." in 62 reviews
  • "I usually use this to finish off my powder, and prefer it to my Sigma brushes, not only is it great quality its at a great price less than $10." in 8 reviews
  • "It's super soft and big so I feel it's perfect to put on translucent setting powder." in 6 reviews
  • "Very soft, big and fluffy, applies powder for a sheer coverage - achieves a flawless look, never looks 'cakey' - cannot fault this brush!" in 5 reviews
Stephanie G.
Atwater, CA
I love this big fluffy powder brush. I see a lot of people obsessing over the big La Mer powder brush that is ridiculously overpriced when this Real Techniques powder will do the job just fine. I use this after foundation to set my face with powder (translucent or foundation powder) it applies it so smooth and effortlessly. Real Techniques is honestly unmatched when it comes to their brushes. Such great quality for an affordable price.
Hannah M.
Charlotte, NC
I have a large collection of makeup brushes, both expensive and inexpensive, and this is my go-to powder brush! At under $10 this was such a steal! I use it every day and it has held up well and doesn’t have bristles falling out like some other brushes I have purchased. Will keep coming back to this brand for my makeup brushes!
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most - and I own most of them! This brush is ideal for setting powder.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Delaney G.
I initially bought this for tanning mousse after seeing a YouTuber apply it that way. I didn't care for it for that use, but it works great for applying bronzer quickly to my face and buffing it in for a subtle contour. Fantastic quality and bought as a buy one, get one free from Ulta for Real Techniques tools, so it was a great price as well.
Tooba K.
I actually do like this powder brush. It’s different from what I’m used to. I used to use a kabuki brush to really buffer in the powder. Mostly cuz I love a matte look and can’t stand anything else. it takes some more buffering but I never get patches of powder. It always delivered a nice airbrushes even finish.
Olumayowa A.
Richmond, CA
I love this powder brush. It is inexpensive and it does a great job at applying my powder. It picks up product well and the handle is easy to maneuver. The bristles are super soft and gentle on the face. It picks up a lot of product so I always tap the excess off before applying. I would recommend this to a friend.
Kripa D.
New Jersey
I've had this brush for like 2 years now I think. I used it for the whole two years to apply powder all over my face until I discovered applying powder with my beauty blender.its nice that this brush is big and dense because you can work all over your face quickly. You can even use it for bronzer perhaps
Meghan Y.
Jacksonville
I use this brush to apply my powder foundation! I love this brush. It is so soft and blends so well. I use it just about daily (or whenever I wear makeup) it is my go to brush would def Recommend!
Lenee F.
Aurora
Very nice powder brush. It is so soft and easy to use. The price point is great for the quality you receive. I use this brush daily. I love that it is bigger than a lot of powder brushes so I can set my makeup in less time and I feel like I’m not wasting product like I do with smaller powder brushes.
lexaquinn Q.
New City
All brushes are super soft and high quality. They last for a long time without cleaning (which I am guilty of), the powder brush is fluffy without shedding any fibers! It helps powders go on lightly with a flawless finish. I definitely recommend for the quality and awesome price!
Brooke N.
Do you get a lot of use out of this brush? What do you usually use this brush for?
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Do the brush hairs fall out easily?
Felicia V.
Emeryville , CA
Is this a good blush brush? I've been looking for an inexpensive great quality brush.
Torrie H.
Where can I purchase this brush? Is it pricey?