BY REAL TECHNIQUES BY SAM AND NIC

Full-Sized Head Compact Handle The mini expert face brush is ultra-firm and broad for perfectly buffed foundation and an airbrushed finish. The buff you need to experience Ideal for cream and liquid foundations

Full-Sized Head Compact Handle; The buff you need to experience; Ideal for cream and liquid foundations

Ashley V.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this brush so much that I have it in the large size & the mini. It works well when applying foundation, BB creams, and moisturizers. I also use the brush to apply my bronzer too. It has held the test of time when cleaned. I use their brushes exclusively and the price point is fair for a solid brush.
Claire w.
27 Rope Walk, Prestonpans, East Lothian, Scotland
These are amazing brushes.
I have ended up buy a big amount of them. The bristles are so so soft. I love all of the different kind of brushes you can get and also all of the different colours. They are so easy to youse. Comfortable handle grip too
Moya G.
I've quite recently got the hang of using a brush for my foundation.  All credit goes to the fab videos that Sam and Nic Chapman post on their YouTube channel Pixiwoo.  The mini expert face brush is perfect for me, the smaller handle makes it easier for me to control and the brush itself is so soft.  My foundation looks better than ever, My confidence is building by the day and I've even started using it for applying primer.  Have already bought again as this brush is so versatile I wanted a few in my collection.  Don't hesitate, just buy it.
Melissa Y.
This Real Techniques By Samantha Chapman Mini Expert Face Brush 1 Brush has a very soft touch to your face and is one of the most cutest brushes you can find ❤️