Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Cass S.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your eyes/enhanced lash-brow groomer. high definition results. online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam Boost your look with effortlessly enhanced eyes. My precision lash-brown groomer is essential for defined, separated lashes and beautiful brows: look pixel perfect even in harsh light. dense nylon bristles plus precision comb with cap. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sandy L.
Oakland, CA
Just got this yesterday and the metal teeth are doing a better job at removing clumps than my previous plastic version from a different brand! The bristles were softer as well! There's a rubber part near the bottom of the brush which I feel was a nice touch. The teeth comes with a protective cover in case you want to put it in your travel bag/safety I guess. The purple color is a pretty one!
Cass S.
I will start by saying this - I am a HUGE fan of Real Techniques brushes, of all kinds. Their eyeshadow brushes were the first real brushes I ever used, I still use many of them to this day, and their Angled Sculpting brush is still my no-doubt go-to of its kind.

That said, I was very sadly disappointed with their lash/brow groomer brush. I will be upfront and tell you that I did get a bit of use out of it, it was my go-to groomer for several months, and it was good while it lasted. But, sadly, when it started to go, it REALLY started to go.

My trouble was with the lash comb. I routinely used it to comb my lashes after applying mascara, every time I applied my makeup (which is only about once a week). And for that it worked GREAT - the metal bristles were fine, precise, and very close together, which resulted in a tangle-free, clumpless lash, which is a look I personally love. The problem lies here: after combing my freshly-mascara'ed, still wet lashes, the bristles would be covered in mascara. No prob, I'd just take a sec to gently clean them off with a makeup wipe or micellar-water-dampened cotton pad. That's when trouble quickly started to rear its head - the bristles began coming loose and falling out, one by one, every time I would clean the mascara off. I tried only using plain tap water, only using dry cotton pads, tried being even MORE gentle than I already was (and I am SUPER gentle with all my products & tools to begin with). Nothing worked. From the first metal bristle falling out, the rest came out in twos and threes at a time within a two week period, and then before I knew it, so many were gone that the tool no longer could serve its purpose.

I will say again how much I truly love Real Techniques and their tools. A good 60% of the makeup brushes I use are by RT, and they have never done me wrong, never had a single problem. I think that is why I was so extremely disappointed with this one. After it no longer worked, I replaced it with a very similar lash comb/brow groomer by Ulta's store brand, and have had no problems since (I've had it for roughly 4 months now). If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably an issue with the formulation of the glue that held the bristles in place, and that something in the makeup remover that was used to clean the mascara from the bristles broke it down. Again, just my personal experience/opinion. I will still continue to use and recommend their many other wonderful brushes, but I sadly cannot do so with this particular one. Aside from this single brush, Real Techniques gets two satisfied thumbs-up from me.
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Lash & Brow GroomerReal Techniques Lash Brow GroomerReal Techniques Brow SetReal Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Starter Brush
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these brushes! I got them from bed bath and beyond and the price is very reasonable. Very easy to blend with and are so soft. I always tell people about this brand they have everything! Will definitely keep buying!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Im really enjoying this brow and lash comb. The brush for the eyebrows is extrenely stiff. It has some give but overall it is not flimsy like a spoolie. I could see this working well on thick unruly eyebrows. And the eyelash comb works great as well to comb out clumps in your madcara. I was able to pick this up at my local tj maxx for 2.99 steal!
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I've had mine for 5-6 months now and love it! I haven't had any bending or breaking the bristles yet. Used to use plastic cheap ones and never again will I ever! Definitely a must have for anyone.
Diana H.
National City, CA
I can honestly say I LOVE this product. It does an excellent job at separating your lashes after applying mascara which gives a beautiful natural look and not that "spider-y I only have 3 eyelashes" look. lol. most beauty gals will know what this means. Its also great to use when you blend out your eyebrows after filling them in, this gives it a much softer look. Or even just growing your brows in general. I found that this product is very similar to the Sonia Kashuk Lash Brow Groomer with metal comb at only a fraction of the cost. Although both are quite affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nicole D.
This is a great brow/lash groomer. I've had ones with plastic teeth in the past and they don't do a good job of separating lashes. This is fantastic at it! It can be sharp though, so try not to lose the protector. I use the brow side for distributing my brow product I use (NYX brow pomade). It is a little big on that side and I find the bristles too long. Overall, I'm happy with it! I only use the lash comb after curling but before mascara (my eyelashes refuse to be tamed after mascara)
Lyndley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I honestly think i must have gotten a faulty one because i had it for about a week then it just fell apart first i started finding all these purple and black bristles everywhere then all of a sudden i went to grab for it and the plastic just crumbled like something had chewed on it ! I loved it tho when it was useable :( i guess i have to buy a new one
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the lash comb on this because it's very sturdy and though so it won't bend or break after excessive use. The comb also get right in between the lashes to save clumpy mascara and make your lashes look beautiful. The eyebrow groomer comes in handy as well in taming the brows. Very high quality brush.
Whitney W.
Anderson, SC
This brush is a MUST HAVE, especially if you like to comb out your eyelashes to separate them. The brush side is stiff, but soft for your brows. The other side is a fine toothed metal comb with no thicker part on each end, so you can comb easily. Also, it comes with a little plastic cover to protect you from the comb when you're not using it. (Not that it's dangerous or anything.)
Brooke N.
Is this brush worth the money?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this? I just broke the old one I had.