Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Kabuki Brush uploaded by Ashleigh D.Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Kabuki Brush uploaded by Gabriele W.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your finished/perfected kabuki brush. high definition results. online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam The final step is a perfect finish. Use my kabuki brush closed for powder, then unfold to sweep on color for high definition results: look pixel perfect even in harsh light. ultra plush taklon bristles. see more...

Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like all the real techniques brushes, this one it's amazing! You can use it as a kabuki brush for powder, or you can open it if you want to define or contour your face. It's a multitasking item, it's so worth it.
Gabby T.
Aldie, VA
Blends really well!! Very soft brush. I recomemd it for blending in contour or something along those lines! I got mine as a gift but I think it was bought from ulta. I have dry skin that is irritated easily but it didn't irritate my skin. I highly recomemd this!! :)
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
this kabuki brush is greats for blending in foundation , contour, blush and more! I bought mine at or even on their website.Its very easy to use and extremely soft.I use mine everyday! Its also affordable.I would definetly buy again and recommend
Sophia D.
I honestly don't know what to think of this brush. Its super soft and does not shed, but I just don't know what to use it for. I guess it works for powder but when you open it, it can cover your entire cheek. How are you suppose to apply anything like that. it is also really weird to hold.
Gianny M.
Kissimmee, FL
Really makes a flawless powder application on my face. I love how soft the brissels are and how they do not fall out easily. By far my go to kabuki brush!
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
omg!!!!! this is the coolest brush i've ever used!! it goes flat for contouring and goes back to kabuki for like highlight and stuff! i love it!
Melissa A.
Owego, NY
I use this for bronzer and highlight. It works great. The bristles are super soft and it's easy to clean and dry.
Megan F.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the kabuki brush! The coverage is amazing and I never have to worry about any steaks on my facr
Jossy R.
Casselberry, FL
I never try this product jet i will like to tryout I will recommend this product is this kind is good product
Aisha M.
Spring, TX
You have to get this brush the shape helps the make up come out on fleek and i just love it.