Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Kabuki Brush uploaded by Gabriele W.Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Kabuki Brush uploaded by Ashleigh D.

BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your finished/perfected kabuki brush. high definition results. online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam The final step is a perfect finish. Use my kabuki brush closed for powder, then unfold to sweep on color for high definition results: look pixel perfect even in harsh light. ultra plush taklon bristles. see more...

Nida S.
Nida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice on the go brush. I rarely ever open it up but it is nice to have that option. I usually use it for powder, bronzer and then maybe blush too if I'm in a hurry. It's a wonderful addition to my makeup bag
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Spring, TX
You have to get this brush the shape helps the make up come out on fleek and i just love it.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Aldie, VA
Blends really well!! Very soft brush. I recomemd it for blending in contour or something along those lines! I got mine as a gift but I think it was bought from ulta. I have dry skin that is irritated easily but it didn't irritate my skin. I highly recomemd this!! :)
Donah D.
Donah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how compact this Kabuki Brush is and can go with you wherever you go without eating so much space! I use this with my Aloe Setting Powder and it works very well. The bristles are soft enough and I've not noticed any shedding after each wash!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Owego, NY
I use this for bronzer and highlight. It works great. The bristles are super soft and it's easy to clean and dry.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the kabuki brush! The coverage is amazing and I never have to worry about any steaks on my facr
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like all the real techniques brushes, this one it's amazing! You can use it as a kabuki brush for powder, or you can open it if you want to define or contour your face. It's a multitasking item, it's so worth it.
Gorgi L.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
this kabuki brush is greats for blending in foundation , contour, blush and more! I bought mine at or even on their website.Its very easy to use and extremely soft.I use mine everyday! Its also affordable.I would definetly buy again and recommend
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
omg!!!!! this is the coolest brush i've ever used!! it goes flat for contouring and goes back to kabuki for like highlight and stuff! i love it!
Gianny M.
Gianny M.
Kissimmee, FL
Really makes a flawless powder application on my face. I love how soft the brissels are and how they do not fall out easily. By far my go to kabuki brush!