Amber K.
Norcross, GA

What do you use this brush for? I have it and I can not figure out what to do with it.

Shawntel E.
Shawntel E.
Carlinville, IL
2 years, 4 months ago
I use it for both foundation and contour. It has the perfect angle for both
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Hermitage, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
Foundation application. I actually really like it for just that and don't use it for any other purpose.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
3 years, 8 months ago
It says "Foundation Brush" on it, but I don't use it as that. The shape makes it perfect for very deep contouring or ( what I like to use it for) stage makeup, to get really harsh contours.