BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Boost Your Look with Effortlessly Enhanced Eyes Your Eyes/Enhanced. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My Fine Liner Brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com. see more...

• Is this liner brush easy to use?3 Answers
  • Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other ...3 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Fine Liner Brush
  • "This brush makes applying gel eyeliner a dream, it gives you a smooth line and does not skip. The thin bristles allows you to achieve a very thin line and cat eye flick very easily." in 3 reviews
  • "Very good quality with a very good price." in 1 review
  • "I'm going to give it another try before I go back to my old liner brush. " in 1 review
Alishia N.
I know this is a fine liner brush for eyeliner but I actually use it when I want to add small details to my make up. For example, to add highlight to the inner corners of my eyes. Since it's so small it prevents product from getting in places where it's not supposed to be.
Chikita H.
Jember
To be honest, I'm not using it to applied my liner. I like to used it to aplaying some lipstick and make a defined line like a lip liner and that works, I mean there is no right/wrong in makeup and you can absolutely do whatever you want to do
Molly C.
Bexhill
Very easy to apply liner! I find it hard to apply it and it makes it looks so much better
Louise T.
New York
This is an amazing brush to get the perfect winged liner the only problem is it's a nightmare to clean. Apart from that I would recommend it to anyone who loves eyeliner
Kalei H.
Obsessed with this brush! It's my favorite eyeliner brush I own. I have no problem with it being too stiff or having too much movement.
Stephanie G.
It makes such a neat line. I proably use this wrong since I'm self taught. I like to use this brush for lower lash line.
Delilah M.
San Jose, CA
This Real Techniques Liner brush gives a smooth clean and precise line. I love the thin bristles. The hairs are soft and the handle is long and sturdy. Perfect for gel liner but works just as well with liquid.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this brush for applying powder eyeshadow as a liner. I don't like it as much with gel or liquid liners, but it's perfect for powders. Definitely worth a try!
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
June D.
Clarksville, TN
I got this for my birthday in a set of Real Techniques brushes,
& I'm in love with this!

It makes applying gel eyeliner so much easier & applies so nice!
I have never had gel eyeliner look so nice before!
Maria G.
Bell, CA
Is this liner brush easy to use?
Melissa P.
Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for it?