BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Boost Your Look with Effortlessly Enhanced Eyes Your Eyes/Enhanced. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My Fine Liner Brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com. see more...

• Is this liner brush easy to use?3 Answers
  • Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other ...3 Answers
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Fine Liner Brush
  • "This brush makes applying gel eyeliner a dream, it gives you a smooth line and does not skip. The thin bristles allows you to achieve a very thin line and cat eye flick very easily." in 3 reviews
  • "Very good quality with a very good price." in 1 review
  • "I'm going to give it another try before I go back to my old liner brush. " in 1 review
Shardé M.
Purchased at: ULTA
It does what the name applies. It’s a very good liner brush to get a precise wing as well as to put liner in the water line.
Dana H.
Eglin Afb, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this brush to conceal around my eyebrows. It gives me a nice thin line of concealer that is easy to blend out. Great for small details.
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This brush is good for lining underneath the eye with eyeshadow. But sometimes it seems almost too think and hard to get the correct shape. It’s a great value though and I don’t regret purchasing it.
Ashlyn E.
Lincoln, NE
I know this is an eyeliner brush... but it is a staple in my collection as a lip brush! It’s perfect for getting straight, smooth lip lines, especially when using liquid lipsticks. I rarely put on lipstick without using this brush to smooth out the edges.
sherry r.
Tulsa, OK
these brushes are great for beginners and those who are just starting out. these are a great quality of brushes and i love them. very easy to use.
Amy T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I stopped wearing mascara because it bothers my eyes. Now I just line my eyelid with shadow and this brush makes application so easy. Also good for lining under my bottom lashes
Anna S.
I think applying eyeliner is the most intricate part of makeup. This brush has made my life quite a bit easier. I get good precision, but at the same time not too thin of a line like other precision liners. The price is also great. I will recommend this to friends and should I need another lining brush, this is the one I will buy
Vanessa G.
Canoga Park
great brush. I love the real technique brushes. there so soft and fluffy. easy to apply your makeup with. they dont shed like some other brushes too. there affordable as well. which is a big plus.
Nicole H.
blackwood, nj
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My go to gel eyeliner brush! It is very skinny and precise. I also love how easy it is to use as well as clean. This brush is a killer value for the quality!
Amberly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a wonderful brush for applying eyeliner. It let's me get close to the lashline and create thin precise lines. Great price too. Honestly real techniques brushes are one of the best out there.
Maria G.
Bell, CA
Is this liner brush easy to use?
Melissa P.
Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for it?