BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Boost Your Look with Effortlessly Enhanced Eyes Your Eyes/Enhanced. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My Fine Liner Brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com. see more...

• Is this liner brush easy to use?3 Answers
  • Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for...3 Answers
  • "Very good quality with a very good price." in 1 review
  • "I'm going to give it another try before I go back to my old liner brush. " in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love these brushes! I got them from bed bath and beyond and the price is very reasonable. Very easy to blend with and are so soft. I always tell people about this brand they have everything! Will definitely keep buying!
Laís D.
Provo, UT
Real techniques brushes are awesome!!
I have at least 5 of them, including this liner one, and also their beauty sponge! I bought them for a great value and they are super easy to use and awesome to blend!! I highly recommend it!!
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Love this brush for gel eyeliner. It's flexible enough to be able to drag it along your lashline, but stiff enough to where you have a good amount of control. The white tips of the bristles help you know when it's really clean once you're washing it, and it comes clean easily because of its synthetic bristles. It works well with powder as well, but I much prefer gel eyeliner in general.
Mishea K.
Midvale, UT
The bristles are stiff enough to create a good wing or line without being uncomfortable to use. I enjoy using this most with gel liner because it doesn't pick up pencil or anything else as well.
Vanessa M.
It's good for gel eyeliner. I also started using this for cut creases and blending thin lines out but after a few uses the bristles slid into the brush. I would only recommend it for light use.
Aline C.
New Haven, CT
This little guy gives me the most precise and clean line with my gel liner. Believe me, I have tried many before this one, and they were all a waste of money! The only thing I dislike is that it packs on too thick of a layer at times, you need to constantly clean the brush between dips to get a consistent clean line
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I had this eyeliner brush and this was where I learned how to use gel liner. I love it since it was so fine and it glides so smoothly, but when I was washing it, it went inside. 😑 I was so sad since I just had it for 2 weeks!
Kaylee W.
Calhoun, GA
This brush lets me get the most precise line whenever I am doing winged eyeliner! It's one of the best drugstore eyeliners that I have found, and it's amazing for the price. I am very satisfied with my purchase!
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I couldn't not use this brush for the life of me, it was too flimsy to get it into the lash line and to make my flick was so hard I had to redo it over and over. I think it's to long and too flimsy. I like to use brushes that are smaller but denser and sturdier for my wing.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I got this brush at a make up show/I was very pleased with the quality. When you want to get that perfect cat-eye you use this along with your liquid liner and you have such a clean line with this beautiful elongated brush. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Fine Liner Brush
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
Is this liner brush easy to use?
Melissa P.
Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for it?