BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Boost Your Look with Effortlessly Enhanced Eyes Your Eyes/Enhanced. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My Fine Liner Brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com. see more...

• Is this liner brush easy to use?3 Answers
  • Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other ...3 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "This brush makes applying gel eyeliner a dream, it gives you a smooth line and does not skip. The thin bristles allows you to achieve a very thin line and cat eye flick very easily." in 3 reviews
  • "Very good quality with a very good price." in 1 review
  • "I'm going to give it another try before I go back to my old liner brush. " in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love these brushes! I got them from bed bath and beyond and the price is very reasonable. Very easy to blend with and are so soft. I always tell people about this brand they have everything! Will definitely keep buying!
Manda G.
This is a pretty decent brush it helps put your make up on pretty well the brushes are reasonably price they’re easy to clean they do not cause a ton of fall out and some of their brushes are even better than brushes that are really expensive if you haven’t tried real technique brushes before you should give them a try
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I received this brush in an Ipsy bag a few years ago and I love it! This was my introduction to Real Techniques when I was just getting back into wearing makeup. I’m suck at using gel liners and can’t do a wing liner to save my life, so I use this brush to line my lips and to get a clean, precise application with lipsticks. I have no desire to use anything else.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
Real techniques has ex Ellen’s brushes for a great price. This brush picks up gel liner very well and apples color evenly. It’s very thin and provides application of a really nice line. I do wish the brush was a bit firmer for more precision but other than that I recommend this brush.
Emily B.
Kent
Meh. I personally don’t use brushes for my eyeliner. But if I did, this would definitely not be my first choice. Although the tip is very precise, I feel like the brush hairs aren’t packed close enough together to give you enough control. Would not recommend this brush.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
this brush is key to having a fierce cat eye! the brush is so precise and thin that I can map out my shape perfectly and fill in so easily ... i totally recommend this brush to new makeup users. I love RT brushes !! affordable and good quality.
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
I really like this liner brush. It’s sturdy enough to effectively apply a good line but soft enough that it doesn’t hurt or irritate. Great price, decent product. Overall I’m happy with it, but there are better products out there.
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
This brush works amazing! For the price you can not go wrong. Does a great job at applying the product and lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for affordable makeup brushes❤️ (make sure you clean it properly so I will last longer)
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
This is a great brush when I’m using my squeeze tube eye liner. It’s so small so you can get the perfect shape. It’s also great to use is you are throwing glitter in a cut crease. Price is great and quality is awsome!👍
Juliana R.
Torrance
Very precise, easy to handle. It makes my eyeliner perfect, it works great with gel eyeliner. It’s cheap and high quality. I love the design, I really want all the brushes from real technics. They are amazing
Maria G.
Bell, CA
Is this liner brush easy to use?
Melissa P.
Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for it?