BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Boost Your Look with Effortlessly Enhanced Eyes Your Eyes/Enhanced. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. Online Tutorials Make you the Expert My Fine Liner Brush is the ultimate tool for precision application of liquid or cream eyeliner. My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com. see more...

• Is this liner brush easy to use?3 Answers
  • Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This one especially compares to any high end brush. " in 1 review
  • "Very good quality with a very good price." in 1 review
  • "I'm going to give it another try before I go back to my old liner brush. " in 1 review
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
The Fine Liner Brush is perfect for applying cream eyeliner and achieving a soft and subtle yet sexy look. I love it! The fine brush tip gives you so much control over your application. The design is also fabulous. Cutest makeup brushes I have ever seen! I have a few brushes from Real Techniques and none of them disappoint. They're also cruelty-free and SO affordable. Holy grail makeup brushes!!!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this brush at a make up show/I was very pleased with the quality. When you want to get that perfect cat-eye you use this along with your liquid liner and you have such a clean line with this beautiful elongated brush. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Fine Liner Brush
Laís D.
Provo, UT
Real techniques brushes are awesome!!
I have at least 5 of them, including this liner one, and also their beauty sponge! I bought them for a great value and they are super easy to use and awesome to blend!! I highly recommend it!!
brittney d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this for eyeliner but I have used it to help shape my brows. It works pretty well but I feel like the bristles are too long. Even for eyeliner. It is a really nice brush though.
Maddie S.
Fine liner? not so much. it's too thick for liner in my opinion. the bristles are too long so its super flimsy when you're trying to wing it or even just do a straight line.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eye liner applier! Even if it has a brush on it I still use this because it is perfectly shaped and easy to apply thin at first.
Evelyn Z.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush gives you the correct amount of precision needed to smudge out your lower lash line, to achieve a really nice and faded look
Isabella K.
I absolutely LOVE all Real Techniques brushes, especially this one. I would definitely opt for this brush over a high end brand brush, because of its extremely low price and high quality bristles. What I've noticed with this brush is that the bristles do not fall out easily especially after washing the brush, which is a definite plus. It's also a great small size, perfect for travel.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush for gel eyeliner. It's flexible enough to be able to drag it along your lashline, but stiff enough to where you have a good amount of control. The white tips of the bristles help you know when it's really clean once you're washing it, and it comes clean easily because of its synthetic bristles. It works well with powder as well, but I much prefer gel eyeliner in general.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good for gel eyeliner. I also started using this for cut creases and blending thin lines out but after a few uses the bristles slid into the brush. I would only recommend it for light use.
Maria G.
Bell, Ca
Is this liner brush easy to use?
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this for eye liner only? Or do you have other uses for it?