Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

$8.99 on ULTA
8.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Your finish/perfected blush brush. high definition results. online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam The final step is a perfect finish. My blush brush is hand-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results: look pixel perfect even in harsh light. ultra plush taklon bristles.

Big question is it worth it can i get something better??
From where I can got it in jordan .. please help .. in jordan there is not sephora 😭😭😭😭
Is this brand cruelty free? Real Techniques Blush Brush
Start your review of Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love this brush! The domed shape and the synthetic fluffy bristles make precise blush application a breeze. It is very easy to control how much product you are picking up and where it is being placed on your face. ” in 740 reviews
“...This brush has the softest bristles (that don't shed) and is perfect for contouring with blush or bronzer. It is large, so I can even find myself using it as a powder brush! These are so great yet inexpensive at the same time. I am so glad I purchased this. ” in 74 reviews
“I am so glad I that I decided to get it because it is super soft and way more affordable than other brands out there.” in 10 reviews
“i like this brush its very soft it delivers a very soft color.The brush may look big but it is a great brush!” in 7 reviews
“I know this is a blush brush but I love using this brush to apply powder foundations it's the perfect size and applies the perfect amount.” in 6 reviews
Albuquerque , NM
I use this brush to apply powder or cream blush, it does a nice job, leaves the color in it place, easy to clean it last a long time, very affordable brush, I have combination skin.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Excellent brush for the price… I do wish it had a few more fibers but it does apply the bronzer very softly so you do have to use it a little more to build up. Overall real techniques as a brand offers quality, at the price point- sponges and brushes for anyone who may need them and it's a nice step up from other "affordable" brushes. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush
Dry, Combination, Mature
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go to blush brush. The brush is fluffy enough to where there isn’t too much product (which is what I prefer for blush application). I’ve used other brushes but always go back to this one. In addition, pricing is not bad compared to others.
Combination
I love the brush! I use it for my bronzer. I think it is the perfect size for my bronzer. I think the brush is soft. I washed it one time and it never regained its shape. Likely due to my error. Hoping to purchase another one
Dry, Sensitive
La Palma, CA
I was in need of a blush brush when I first purchased this brush and ordered it online. It was not was I was expecting for a blush brush. I think this brush is a little to big for blush but its still an amazing brush. I usually use it to wipe away setting powder and sometimes just wipe away any excess product I may have in my face and just give it a more blended smooth look.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Clarion, PA
I use this brush for bronzing all over the face. It is very easy to use and feels nice and fluffy. It makes my bronzer look natural and not harsh because the brush is so fluffy. I recommend this to anyone who uses blush/bronzer daily.
Oily
Lutz, FL
Este es el nuevo aplicador de blush que sacaron es igual al anterior en cuanto a forma pero no en cuando a densidad. Este trae menos cantidad de pelo, lo que lo hace mas liviano y mas facil de difuminar el rubor.
Combination
I really wanted to like this brush since I like the real techniques brushes so much. I just found the bristles on this brush to be too long and flimsy? The brush itself is good and sturdy but I felt like I couldn’t apply my blush evenly because of how the bristles would move kinda awkwardly. You have to use the brush on its side for a more even application but I would just pass on this and get an elf brush that’s even more affordable!
New Jersey
i cannot stress enough how much i love real techniques brushes. i am a makeup artist and most of my clients are teenagers. they are always asking me what kind of brushes they should buy and i am always telling them to buy real techniques. there is no reason why you should be spending a lot of money on high end brushes when there are real techniques brushes that are normally better quality and a way better price
Zachary , LA
This brush is versatile in my opinion. I have used it for a light, all-over-face powder look, blush, bronzer, the whole nine. My favorite bronzer brush is the IT cosmetics powder brush, but this brush is so affordable that if my IT brush is dirty, I use this one. I think it gives a beautiful flushed blush look. You can always build up, but I prefer brushes that apply evenly and lightly.
Oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...