BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsA&B
Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea

by A&B

Your base/flawless foundation brush high definition results online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
minerva C.
Boise, ID
Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea uploaded by minerva C.
I found this set at my local ROSS Store and I had to pick it up because it was such a steal for 4 brushes and case. They are so soft and fluffy. Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Yessss this is my baby I love this brushes buy them all they are not expensive and they really work
Hollie
birkenhead
Wouldn't recommend this foundation brush as when you wash it you realise how much of your product gets left on the brush instead of your face

Looking for your answer?