Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea uploaded by lisa h.Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea uploaded by lisa h.Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea uploaded by minerva c.

BY A&B

Your base/flawless foundation brush high definition results online tutorials make you the expert My online tutorials share the real techniques behind makeup artistry. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup... see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I found this set at my local ROSS Store and I had to pick it up because it was such a steal for 4 brushes and case. They are so soft and fluffy. Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman - Foundation Brush - 1 ea
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Yessss this is my baby I love this brushes buy them all they are not expensive and they really work
Hollie❤️
birkenhead
Wouldn't recommend this foundation brush as when you wash it you realise how much of your product gets left on the brush instead of your face

back