BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Liz B.
These brushes are the perfect starter kit! Probably the first set I ever bought and still use because they are great quality. The buffing brush leaves my foundation flawless, love it!
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
Love these brushes so much! They are perfect for flawless makeup looks and are super soft! I found these online and love them so much' Totally recommend these!!
Sarah C.
Douglasville , GA
I LOVEEE these brushes! They sell them online at Target and in some of Target's stores too! The foundation brush is an everyday thing for me. Highly recommend!
Margaret P.
Great set. Amazing brushes. buy one get one free at ulta. Contour brush is amazing. Foundation brush not so much... leaves streaks. so so soft and never sheds
Elizabeth C.
These brushes are the best for the price, and this set is a good deal. I use all of these everyday I wear makeup. They replaced a lot of my sephora brushes.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
These are probably my everyday go to brushes. They're so soft and apply makeup really well! And the price is very affordable so get your hands on them asap
monica w.
I love this brushes! They can compare almost to the more expensive ones. Very high quality, and highly recommend! Just can't find my eye shadow brush lol.
Allison W.
Doylestown, PA
Love this set! Gives you the perfect basic brushes for everyday makeup, or beginners. At times I love some of these brushes more than my Sephora brushes.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Soft beautiful brushes that are not scratchy and such a good price. These are beautiful and just make your look look so much better. Brushes do matter.
Valerie S.
Shickshinny, PA
Awesome brushes for the price you pay. I have high trust in this brand for their brushes. I find myself using some of these before my high end brushes!
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!