BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Hannah R.
I love these brushes. I used to swear by a beauty blender and i decided to buy this kit and ive been in love with it ever since. I occasionally go back to by sponge but these brushes will always be my go to.
Karissa W.
I love real technique brushes, this was the first set I bought. I only use 2/4 of the brushes which is sort of disappointing. I don't get much use out of the middle two brushes.
Natalie J.
Hialeah, FL
Boyfriend bought these for me for Valentine's Day and I absolutely love them. Some of the best brushes I've ever owned, and I've bought a bunch of Mac ones. These are super easy to clean as well
Thao N.
Boston, MA
Just got this set for Christmas and I adore these brushes. They're so soft to brush on your skin, yet sturdy enough to actually blend the foundation/ concealer/ blush etc.
Lisa Y.
Saint Paul, MN
These brushes are so soft and doesn't shed. They work great! The more round and fluffy brush is the perfect shape for contour and the concealer brush is great for using around your brows.
Mareena P.
Elmont, NY
Buffing best and contour brush are the best ones. They do their job. Absolutely hate the foundation brush. It doesn't blend. Leaves streaks on face. Buffing brush after using for a while started to leave streaks on my face
Sneha D.
Cleveland, OH
All the brushes..move easily..doesn't give a caky look which i got using some other brand.. These are very pro kind of look.. Iam very happy about these..looking forward to buy one morefor my cousin..
Tahlia B.
Groves, TX
These brushes are just perfect. They are much better to me than a lot of the other more expensive brands. They are very soft brushes and I use them every day. They are very affordable and I would highly recommend these for everyone!
Mary L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I was hesitant at first because these brushes are so affordable. Boy, I'm glad I did! They are great quality, very soft and honestly better that some of the high end ones on the market.
Liz B.
Garfield , NJ
These brushes are the perfect starter kit! Probably the first set I ever bought and still use because they are great quality. The buffing brush leaves my foundation flawless, love it!
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
THESE LOOK AMAZING! I'm sure they are? are they?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?

Amazon