BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China

Buy on Amazon
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Samantha N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Hands down the most affordable and best quality brushes for the face. Soft bristles, no shedding, makes for easy application and blending. I would recommend these brushes to everyone! I'm actually going to purchase these for my sister for Christmas.
Naomi M.
I love these brushes there affordable great quality and last a long time. I have owned this collection for three years now and I use them pretty much every day, they don't shed and they are so soft definitely a collections you should pick up.
Lauren L.
A great starter set for the price. The only downfall is the foundation brush is on the small side so it takes a lot to cover your whole face. However, the density and quality of these brushes make them better than most.
Julie C.
Whitestone, NY
I bought this Real Techniques brush set when I first started getting into the habit of putting on makeup. I absolutely love these brushes as they are affordable and good quality. Out of all 4 brushes I use the buffing brush and contour brush the most. After using this set from Real Techniques I am definitely open to trying out some of this brand's other brushes and products.
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
If u r starting out n need to get ur brush collection started I highly recommend this. All the brushes r amazing. I swear these r just as good as high end brushes if not better ..must try
Erin N.
Golf, IL
real techniques... literally... you cannot go wrong. this brand is amazing. every single product i have tried, and I've tried many, is amazing quality at such an affordable price. you get such high quality products from this brand. the bristles are so soft and the body is great quality also. highly recommend.
Kasey B.
I love this collection! The brushes are so smooth, and so far have lasted me over a year! They are easy to clean, and don't lose bristles which is a huge plus in my book!
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
These brushes work wonderfully! They clean so easily and have held up nicely. I have had them for a year and they still seem like new. They allow me to apply my makeup evenly and with a natural look.
Lynn V.
I was really hesitant to buy these brushes because I'm extremely frugle. But I don't regret buying them they are so amazing! They feel so soft and gentle on the skin! And they're so easy to clean, and great quality!
Tiara W.
This was my first brush set I bought for myself and my sister from Walmart. The brushes are easy to use and they let you know on the side what it's purpose is. I do recommend this set to everyone who is just starting to wear makeup.
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
THESE LOOK AMAZING! I'm sure they are? are they?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?