BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China

Buy on Amazon
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Ashton D.
I am always really impressed with RT brushes. This is a great deal because you get so many brushes for a good price. I love the fun colors they have and they are pretty good quality brushes. I treat them just like any other brush and take care of them, and they've held up well.
Tambria B.
Menifee, CA
Love this set of brushes. Super soft and easy to use. My favorite is the tapered brush, great for contouring. The buffing brush is great for blending out foundation. Good price and great product. Great for beginners willing to spend a little more than drugstore brushes.
Tayla M.
Escondido , CA
I bought this set only for the contour brush. I really wish they would sell all the brushes separately and also in a set. Not JUST in a set. I love the one contour brush for setting my under eye area with powder but all of the other brushes don't really get used.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
These brushes were recommended to me at Ulta, rather than the more expensive ones. They work just as great, last a long time, are easy to wash, barely ever shed, and are a great deal! I wouldn't buy the very expensive ones when these are just as good.
Hannah J.
Cypress, TX
I love these brushes! Before I got these, I wasn't excited about doing my face makeup. Now, I LOVE to do it! These are super soft and blending my foundation, concealer, blush, highlight, etc. is so easy and fun. I would purchase these time and time again. If there was anything I would change, I would make the buffing brush a little bigger.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
These a very good quality brushes. The hairs on the brushes a very soft . I feel like these brushes are multipurpose. I use all of them for different things and they work perfectly. I love this little set, it is super convinient!
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I received this set as a gift! The array of brushes you get are perfect! There is a brush for every thing you may need to lay a base down! they are very soft, there is no shedding and they keep their shape after being cleaned.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I only have one of these brushes and I like a lot! Even though I have higher end brushes I keep using this one and it is really good! It is so smooth and soft. I bought this brush at CVS. I recommend it to everyone.
Olivia S.
Bangor, PA
This a an awesome brush set, I love it and pretty much use all of them everyday! I bought mine at kohls for a very reasonable price! I would total recommend these brushes to anyone! Real techniques is a great brand!
Karly
I bought these because I remember seeing someone so YouTube loving them! Best choice I could have made I don't go anywhere without their foundation or contour brush. Those are my absolute favorite. They are very soft and they don't shed! Highly recommend
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
THESE LOOK AMAZING! I'm sure they are? are they?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?