BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I only have one of these brushes and I like a lot! Even though I have higher end brushes I keep using this one and it is really good! It is so smooth and soft. I bought this brush at CVS. I recommend it to everyone.
Olivia S.
Bangor, PA
This a an awesome brush set, I love it and pretty much use all of them everyday! I bought mine at kohls for a very reasonable price! I would total recommend these brushes to anyone! Real techniques is a great brand!
Karly
I bought these because I remember seeing someone so YouTube loving them! Best choice I could have made I don't go anywhere without their foundation or contour brush. Those are my absolute favorite. They are very soft and they don't shed! Highly recommend
Bianca h.
Fresno, CA
So I got one blending brush by real techniques at Walmart after hearing how great they where and how cheap they where. Well I was a bit of a skeptic. I mean you get what you pay for in my experience. I could not have been more wrong. My collection has grown since that single purchase. These brushes are available in drugstores Walmart and online the are so soft and nice and dense but they don't steal product.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I love real techniques brushes! They are great quality at a low price. I've never had an issue with them shedding and they always blend my makeup in seamlessly. Definitely a must in everyone's brush collection.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX
I LOVE these brushes. By far the best, affordable brushes I've used. They don't shed, are super soft and I love the variety. Even better that you can find them at any drug store or Target or Amazon. I've bought a second set to keep in my handbag. Can't rave enough.
Marissa A.
Panorama City, CA
Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes. They are soft, easy to use and they make blending out make-up a dream! I love the handle, the metal/silicone makes it easy to grip and of course are aesthetically pleasing. They are quite affordable and the quality rivals that of more expensively priced brushes. Love, love, love!
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
When I was just becoming familiar with the world of makeup, this is the first brush set I ever purchased. They are so easy to use and make applying makeup so much easier! They are definitely comparable to higher end brush sets and are extremely affordable. I'd recommend these to anyone.
jenny s.
Shadeja F.
Laurel, MD
I am so obsessed with the brushes. They give me a flawless makeup application every single time! They're amazingly soft and fluffy. So easy to clean. They are really beautiful to work with
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!