BY REAL TECHNIQUES #15 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Tiara W.
This was my first brush set I bought for myself and my sister from Walmart. The brushes are easy to use and they let you know on the side what it's purpose is. I do recommend this set to everyone who is just starting to wear makeup.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
I love Real Technique brushes so much. They are one of my favorite brushes.They are so very soft and super high quality. I got this set of 4 brushes for only 9 dollars on Amazon! it was an awesome deal. I totally recommend these brushes. Great quality and great price
Samantha R.
I just bought some not so long ago and i love them there so soft and have such good quality there amazing and affordable. They dont have fall out its just perfect for a beginner in makeup or even just for cheap brushes
Brittani O.
Dothan, AL
Amazing brush set! Great product for the money spent! I purchased mine from Target, I had a hard time deciding which pack to buy! Super easy to use and even easier to clean! Compared to most brushes of this quality, these are by far the cheapest around. Definitely the best bang for your buck!
Bryana W.
San Jose, CA
I got this brush set a few years ago when I was using cheaper brushes and my mom put me on to better ones. They work really well and they get the job done, regularly washing them can keep them in tact for years like I’ve been doing!
You can always bring the brushes with you. Others are good but these brushes can do miracle even if they are small. I bought these brushes online. I use them everyday. I highly recommend these brushes.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
I love the Real Techniques brushes by Pixiwoo who are the sisters Chapman. I've been watching their tube videos for over a year now. These brushes are 100% cruelty free vegan brushes. They are do soft. Their distribution quality is excellent. I also have another set.. heck, I'll post a pic of those also. They came in a really handy little wallet which also doubles as a stand.
Kylee L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love real technique brushes. Very affordable & excellent quality. Gives your skin an airbrushed type of finish & not too dense to wear blending is easier to accomplish.
Eliza J.
Perry, IA
Love there powder brush and blush brush they have soft bristles and smooth when I put my makeup in and real techniques regular sponge love how it puts my foundation on
Jasmine B.
I only use drug store makeup and makeup products because I live in a small town and work a low paying job- my sister convinced me to by these brushes and I'm so glad she did. I'm not good with makeup at all but I've used these twice and holy cow, there is a big improvement. Soft without being to soft, look great and work wonders. Highly recommend to anyone who doesn't have much time or money to play around with makeup.
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!