BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China

Buy on Amazon
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Danielle R.
I received these makeup brushes for Christmas, they are my new FAVORITE!! They are VERY soft bristles and super gentle on the skin, but still works in the product to the skin. You get a natural airbrush effect when using these brushes. I highly recommend these brushes to everyone!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Real techniques makes the best brushes ever. They are insanely soft and last forever if you take good care of them.

While each brush has a designated use they are all multi tasking brushes as well. For example the contour brush can also be used for powder highlighter or mineral foundation.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Real technique brushes have been my all ton favorite, their affordable and amazing quality, there handles don't come off, makeup doesn't clog the Brussels of the brush, when I clean them there just as new. Love this product because you get 4 essential brushes for really small amount of money. All of the brushes that come in the kit apply the makeup just they way there supposed to.
Ashley •.
I love this set!
You can buy them anywhere, any local drug store, tj maxx or Marshall’s.
Well worth the money even though they weren’t whatsoever expensive. These brushes hold up and do what they’re supposed to do. I love this brand and could compare them to high end brand brushes.
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
These are definitely on par with those expensive brands. I use this brush set to contour and it works wonders. The smaller brush is perfect for cleaning up your lip makeup or eyeliner! I would def buy more from this brand.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I've had this set for a year and it contains my go to brushes. This is my second set from this brand and I like it more than some of my higher end Mac brushes. They are very easy to use and come with explanations for each brush and YouTube tutorials!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am still learning the dos and donts of make up, but with these brushes I feel like I work at the mac store doing make up full time lol. I'm always wanting to test out new product with these brushes just because they are just amazing I love the feel I don't get any shed hairs and its just overall good quality.
nylah m.
i like the real techniques core collection brush set. some of the hairs come out but they help me apply my makeup a lot soother than just using a beauty blender alone. The application process of my makeup is easier and a lot faster when on the go.Yes I would recommend.
Sarah K.
Lansing, MI
I love this collection and I think it I staple for any makeup collection. These brushes are the perfect brushes when you want high quality but cannot afford brands like Sigma. They are sold at almost all drugstores and I would recommend them to anyone!
Daisy V.
Fort Pierce , FL
I live the se brushes because they are very soft and apply my makeup on smoothly without leaving any streaks. Though they are expensive when they come in sets I always find them cheaper at TJMax and marshalls. Defiantly recommend getting these brushes
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
THESE LOOK AMAZING! I'm sure they are? are they?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?