BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Maria S.
Victorville , CA
These are definitely on par with those expensive brands. I use this brush set to contour and it works wonders. The smaller brush is perfect for cleaning up your lip makeup or eyeliner! I would def buy more from this brand.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I've had this set for a year and it contains my go to brushes. This is my second set from this brand and I like it more than some of my higher end Mac brushes. They are very easy to use and come with explanations for each brush and YouTube tutorials!
nylah m.
i like the real techniques core collection brush set. some of the hairs come out but they help me apply my makeup a lot soother than just using a beauty blender alone. The application process of my makeup is easier and a lot faster when on the go.Yes I would recommend.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am still learning the dos and donts of make up, but with these brushes I feel like I work at the mac store doing make up full time lol. I'm always wanting to test out new product with these brushes just because they are just amazing I love the feel I don't get any shed hairs and its just overall good quality.
Daisy V.
Fort pierce , FL
I live the se brushes because they are very soft and apply my makeup on smoothly without leaving any streaks. Though they are expensive when they come in sets I always find them cheaper at TJMax and marshalls. Defiantly recommend getting these brushes
Sarah K.
Lansing, MI
I love this collection and I think it I staple for any makeup collection. These brushes are the perfect brushes when you want high quality but cannot afford brands like Sigma. They are sold at almost all drugstores and I would recommend them to anyone!
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
I love all of these brushes and use 3 out of 4 of them daily. I don't typically use a brush for foundation, but this one works great for applying cream contour to the face. All of the others I use for their actual purpose and they're fantastic.
Tiara W.
This was my first brush set I bought for myself and my sister from Walmart. The brushes are easy to use and they let you know on the side what it's purpose is. I do recommend this set to everyone who is just starting to wear makeup.
boone g.
west monroe , LA
I love Real Technique brushes so much. They are one of my favorite brushes.They are so very soft and super high quality. I got this set of 4 brushes for only 9 dollars on Amazon! it was an awesome deal. I totally recommend these brushes. Great quality and great price
Samantha R.
I just bought some not so long ago and i love them there so soft and have such good quality there amazing and affordable. They dont have fall out its just perfect for a beginner in makeup or even just for cheap brushes
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!