BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China

Buy on Amazon
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Ammara T.
Love this set. I have the 8 piece set and all brushes come to use very well. Use 4 mains for everyday and the eyeshadow ones when doing eyeshadow. Love the quality and are super soft when using on the face.
Libby B.
These were on sale at my local drug store so I thought why not! I needed new brushes and I have heard so much about them! And I am over the moon that I brought them they are amazing quality and blends and applieys your makeup so well!!
I highly suggest buying!
Josephine A.
Caguas, PR
I have heard a lot of great things about these brushes but after trying them I was greatly disappointed. Yes, they are cheap but there are other generic cheap brushes online that are softer and better.
Samena A.
LONDON, London
I believe that these are more better than sophera's brushes and I absolutely recommend this to anyone as this brush that is very soft and smooth and does not cause any irritation to you skin.
maggie m.
This is a very good set price is affordable and quality amazing, the brushes are soft and don't shed after washing. Must have if you are looking for a good quality on a budget.
I love this make up set u have everything u need to do a full face. The brushes are beautiful and soft, they clean very well.
Very affordable i would recommend
Yumna S.
B12 8RH
There brushes are amazing, they are very fluffy and soft on the face. I recommend you to buy these and try them out. I recon you will love them as much as I do
rosa b.
Orlando FL, FL

this is my brushes set favorite, they're so soft and i love it because it in especific are to aplu products on my skin like fundation, concelear and contour.
Karolina S.
Birnam Road, ['', '', '']
I love Real Technics brushes. They're inexpensive, easy to find, well made and soft. Looks elegant and what's the most important they does its job perfectly.
Lydia A.
Cornwall , Helston
I love my real techniques brushes they never let me down! They apply make up perfectly and don’t cake it on! There really well priced and feel really soft!
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Lucia E.
Victoria VIC
THESE LOOK AMAZING! I'm sure they are? are they?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?