BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Rae Hannah C.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
Great product, bristles are very soft and easy to clean. Excellent for day to day use especially those women whose working because of its compact shape.
Megan G.
London
Really good brushes so soft too! Come in lots of colours and are well good made and good quality, apply makeup really well and great for blending
Halima S.
Smethwick
Fantastic set for applying foundation blending out concealer under the eyes. I'm very impressed with all the products from real techniques range!
beauty 🙏.
I got these ages ago and i am still using them , my foundation looks hella good when I blend with these I would fully recommend to anyone
Clare Louise L.
St Helens, St Helens
I absolutely love this brush set. The set is so affordable and the brushes are fantastic quality! Very good brand, will purchase again
Stanley S.
Nelson, BC
These are really great makeup brushes for the price! Not my favourite brushes but perfect for people just getting into makeup ❤️❤️❤️
Carla D.
Real techniques are great brushes if u start makeup like get them cause they will help u so much I have so many but I still want more
Deejay S.
I really love these brushes! They were a great addition to my brush collection and they make my makeup application so much easier!
Karra S.
Buxton
Brushes I used every day. They are my goto ones and last forever. Even tho they have a higher price tag they are worth every penny!
Marion L.
Glasgow
Love these brushes! The packaging is perfect and the brushes are easy to use and pick the product up well and give good coverage
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!