BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Aroosah K.
Oxford
I have two sets of these brushes and I use them on an almost daily basis. They are so soft they blend product so seamlessly and flawlessly, the brushes are multi functional, these are available in boots I swear by these brushes they don't shed hair either
Camilai Keres O.
This actually was my first set of brushes, it was a gift. I really like them, they are really soft! I have oily skin, and I use them everyday because it's better for oily skins to apply make up with brushes instead of your fingers. I really recommend this brand!
Nicole S.
These brushes are amazing! I find it hard to find brushes i like and that work for me, however with these i have no problem! However i have not got a use for the flat foundation brush been as i use a sponge for my foundation. Still great brushes wouldnt try new ones till these had their time
Nour A.
This is my favorite brushs from real techniques
I always use real techniques brushs it's very good i have this brushs from years and they still good

I love it❤
#beauty #brushs #real_techniques #makeup_lover 😍❤👄
Imani H.
Sn2 7jn
I love these brushes they are the first brush set I have ever bought and I still use them everyday they are easy to use and make your makeup look flawless I bought these at my local drugstore (Superdrug) and I would 100% purchase these again
Amber H.
Waterloo , Liverpool
I would not be without these brushes. My brush collection is a little jumbled and full of different ones but these outshine every brush. They're soft and easy to use and I've always had great comments on my makeup while using them.
Becca R.
I love all of the real technique brushes! Great value for money! Some of the brushes can be expensive but compared to any other high brand it's a winner for me! I love the bright colours they come in and how easy they are to wash!
Rose W.
These brushes give you a flawless and effortless finish. I have never experienced fall out with the hairs. I give the core collection and all of real techniques brushes a 5 stars rating!
Bo B.
lincoln, great Britain
These brushes are amazing and soft on any types of skin and blend products really well. I use them all the time and I'm obsessed. I don't use the tiny one because I don't really need it for anything. #contest
Olivia J.
Absolutely love this product gives you an amazing/ flawless finish every time. One thing I would say though it be careful when cleaning because sometimes if you pull on the brush to hard you can pull out the actual brush (this hasn't happened to me but I know some people who has done this).
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!