BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Kirra-Anne D.
Darlington
Loved these brushes for a long long time! The bristles font come loose and leave any streaky marks. I used these brushes everyday for last 3 years. Purchased these from Superdrug. 100% would recommend.  Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Core Collection
beauty i.
I cannot stress how much I love these brushes. These are my first brushes and I found them to be the most affordable and best quality. They don't hols onto product when you wash them and I've never had any bristles fall off and it's been a year already.
Fatima 😊.
Harrow, Middlesex
This brush set is AMAZING! They're such good quality brushes that apply makeup like a dream. I really like the buffing and the contour brushes in particular. I find that they don't eat too much makeup and they retain their quality even after being washed quite a few times.

They haven't shed once in the several years that I've had them, and the bristles have remained really soft.
Sadaf T.
Watford Hertfordshire, Watford
This is a basic essential brush set by real techniques . These brushes are a good alternatives to expensive Mac brushes.bristles are very soft . I highly recommend it . I always use these as it gives good results . I would recommend these as these are affordable with high quality . All the tutorials are on YouTube by Sam .
fran c.
i love the tapered brush in this set as its perfect for setting the under eye, or for putting in your handbag for powdering on the go; i’ve washed it many many times and it’s still in perfect condition. the two smaller brushes i don’t really find use for when doing my makeup. the travel case the brushes come in is great for drying your brushes upside down after washing them!
Chelsea B.
bristol
I do own most real technique brushes and always buy the new versions when they come out. The have a brush for everything, they are a great price, last long aslong as looked after and they look good!
Maria S.
9 MacRae Gardens, Stewartfield
this brand of brushes is very affordable and of good quality too!! the bristles are soft and synthetic. the application and blend is flawless and for a very affordable price i completely recommend checking out some of these real techniques brushes, especially if you’re just starting out makeup!
Lauren N.
Co Kildare
What more can I say?
love, love, love, LOVE!!!!!
Great coverage when using liquid foundation to cover acne or blemish skin. I wouldn't use any other face brushes in my opinion you don't get same result.
Highly recommended girls!!!!
P. S. I find its better value to buy set of brushes then one each.
Nadine N.
Hamburg , Hamburg
Real Techniques brushes are Love, i love this Set as much as i love my other 3 Real Techniques sets( eye set, facial set, and a limited edition set) they are really nice and soft to apply the price is really nice for the quality i am really satisfied 👍🏼
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set, not only are real techniques a very good brush brand but the brushes in this are used in my daily routine, they all have a purpose and I wouldn’t be able to do my make up with out them! I so highly recommend getting real techniques brushes and am dying to try out their new ones!
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!