BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Hannah F.
Manchester
These brushes are great if you're starting out with makeup and need a set to send you in the right direction. Super versatile and can all be used for different purposes. Really affordable for what you get - especially in comparison to other brushes on the market. If you take care of them they do stay soft for a really long time however I have found that mine tend to go quite spiky and frayed - almost like split ends - after a good few months of use. Would still recommend though
The buffing brush works really well for apply foundations. It’s the best one I’ve used to apply my makeup and I don’t like using brushes. The flat brush is good for applying foundation into the face before blending it out or it’s good for applying skincare. The contour brush is okay but there are better contour brushes for a lower price. The detailer brush is good for apply lip products or for apply glitter to the eyelids. I would highly recommend this product.
Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
I love real technique brushes / sponges 🙈

I have nearly every collection they have
With the standard sets I have about x4 of them + metals eye set, liner set the
Lot! Haha

I don't know what it is but every time I get new brushes I always go back to my RT they just feel amazing on my skin, easy to apply ... some of them are shaped so you don't have to position your hand crazy ways to do liner / brows!

I always recommend these brushes to friends. And they are super affordable to!

Easy to clean and stay in shape after washing!

Ps I also have the cleaning palette and gel to clean my brushes and would recommend these also!
Maya Q.
OMG!! This collection is absolutely AMAZING!! This set comes with four brushes-buffing, powder, foundation and detailer. They all made from Taklon. it´s an artificial material that is more hygienic  fro makeup than real hair brushes so you so it´s easier to clean!! The case of the brush is great for travelling, storing and also decorating the brushes on the vanity.  Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Core Collection
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Nassima a.
Hello , Omg best drugstore brushes. Affordable and beautiful. They are soft and they work so well. I love each one. They clean very easily for me. I've had mine for at least a year and they still are in one piece. Love these highly recommended,i can help your producte by review them on m'y Facebook And instagram.I love these brushes for a very inexpensive brushe these are amazing
Lauren M.
My go to brushes-I have 2 sets!!! The foundation brush blends amazingly, I use the small brush for inner corner and browbone highlight or carving out brows with concealer, then the flat large one for spreading foundation over my face before blending and the contour one works so good too!! My favourite brushes by far. X
Harley H.
Great for working on your base and it says on the brush what you can use that certain brush for . There really cheap for how long they last you and the sponges work like a dream they also do a cleaning brush so you can clean them easily and get a the dirt that collects up whatever you use it for
Courtney M.
the core collection is such a good brush set for someone who’s now starting out in make up. My favourite brush in the set is the buffing brush it blends liquid / cream products out so easily! I’ve never had s problem with shedding either.
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!