Carmen L.

I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?

Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
These are great quality. I got a great deal on Beauty dot com. Approx $10.00 cheaper than Rite-ade (sp) I bought the ones shown and the the ones with the purple stems for lips and eyes. They are so soft and distribute really well. I recommend them.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Union City, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
I think they do a great job for the price range. I'm a big fan of them for everyday use. Now that Real Techniques has released their own brush cleanser and cleansing mat I have gotten the best wear of them.
Gabi C.
Gabi C.
Kinnelon, New Jersey
2 years, 2 months ago
I just used one brush from this brand. And i really enjoyed. And i always have seem good reviews from bloggers on you tube.