BY REAL TECHNIQUES #19 in Makeup Brush Sets

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "i bought this package and it is amazing, my favorite brushes in my little collection i use one for foundation, one for contouring, one for highlighting and one for my powder on my eyebrows so soft and easy to blend your makeup with" in 2 reviews
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Olguiisz P.
I just love This brushes, they are super super soft and they are super cheap too!! I totally recommend it, they are really good girls, easy to use and apply and I will always buy brushes like this!! So good!!
You can find them at Target, Walmart!!
Anna P.
I love real techniques brush sets! They have great looking brushes which feel very soft, work well, and are very affordable. I like that the brush bristles have some white in them so you can tell when they are fully clean. These are my favorite brushes.
brianna m.
This set was the first set of brushes I ever used! Great for the price. Love that it comes with a travel case. Love all of the brushes. Super soft and easy to clean. I think this should be purchased by every beginner because of the price and quality!!! love it.
Xiomara L.
San Diego
I received this brush set as a gift. Hands down, these are some of the best, most affordable drugstore brushes. I'm a bridal makeup artist, so I'm always keeping an eye out for the best products I can add to my kit. The contour brush is AMAZING to apply my RCMA foundations. Wish I would of gotten my hands on them sooner. I've had this set about a year and they have not shed at all nor gotten stained by the foundations or eyeshadows.
αℓєχιѕ м.
Maumelle, AR
I use these brushes every single day and they do not disappoint me. I’ve had the same set for a year and a half and they still give the exact same results as day one. For the price they’re set at, they’re absolutely worth it for all the brushes that come with it!  Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
April B.
Santa Ana, CA
5 stars is not enough. They are colorful. They work very well with cream or powder products. They have a cute packing and they are very affordable and a great value. I would definitely be purchasing them again and again. They are my go to brunches and I don't know what I'd do without them.
Lisset C.
Phoenix , AZ
This little brush set is great! The fluffy brush makes liquid foundation glide on and leaves a nice finish. I love the smaller concealer brush to create my cut crease because it’s so precise. It’s a great present for anyone starting out make up and for those more experienced
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Ashley F.
I love this set!
You can buy them anywhere, any local drug store, tj maxx or Marshall’s.
Well worth the money even though they weren’t whatsoever expensive. These brushes hold up and do what they’re supposed to do. I love this brand and could compare them to high end brand brushes.
trinity p.
these face brushes are perfect for applying makeup to the face, the bristles were very soft and it was easy to apply and blend products on the face, i use these brushes daily within my beauty routine and i will continue to use them in the future
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!