BY REAL TECHNIQUES #42 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Your Based/Flawless Core Collection High Definition Results Online Tutorials Make You The Expert Creates A Perfect Canvas Real Techniques By Sam &Amp; Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush Set Includes: Detailer Brush Precision Cut To Effortlessly Conceal Problem Areas; Or, Use With Lipstick For Long Lasting Shape And Definition Pointed Foundation Brush Use With Liquid Foundation To Build Custom Coverage Buffing Brush Ideal For Full Coverage Application Of Powder And Mineral Foundation Contour Brush Delicately Applies Highlighter To Contour Or Create Sheer, Soft-Focus Finish Panoramic Case Dual Carrier And Stand Keeps Brushes Organized On Your Counter Or On The Go Create A Perfect Canvas With My Core Collection Of Coverage Essentials: Look Pixel Perfect Even In Harsh Light Ultra Smooth Taklon Bristles My Online Tutorials Share The Real Techniques Behind Makeup Artistry.&Nbsp; With Simple Tips And High-Tech Tools, Every Woman Can Be An Expert. - Sam (Pro Makeup Artist + Beauty Blogger) Great Looks Start With A Flawless Base. Made In China see more...

Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman Core Collection Brush
  • "These are definitely the best brushes in the drug-store market, and if I had to get rid of all my other high end brushes and just stick with Real Techniques, I would be fine with that! " in 1 review
  • "Can't say enough good enough things about these brushes." in 1 review
Stephani G.
Amigas!!!!eatam brochas son oroo purooo valen la pena a morir ese juego es super bueno oara preparacion de rostro bases liquidas y cremas hasta polvos muy variado de verdad y la calidad espectacular a mil las cerdad son super suaves y densas haciendo que no se coma el producto y rendirlo ayuda a dejar la base como de muñequita😍😍😍 comprenlas!!!! [product:real-techniques-by-sam-&-nic-chapman-core-collection-brush]
Hope C.
Pendleton, IN
I recommend these face brushes to everyone looking for a starter set. The foundation stipple brush is amazing. I got these at target and I just love them. The highlighter brush is perfect for just that! If you're wondering about buying them, I say do it!
Lisset C.
Phoenix, AZ
This little brush set is great! The fluffy brush makes liquid foundation glide on and leaves a nice finish. I love the smaller concealer brush to create my cut crease because it’s so precise. It’s a great present for anyone starting out make up and for those more experienced
April B.
Santa Ana, CA
5 stars is not enough. They are colorful. They work very well with cream or powder products. They have a cute packing and they are very affordable and a great value. I would definitely be purchasing them again and again. They are my go to brunches and I don't know what I'd do without them.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
trinity p.
these face brushes are perfect for applying makeup to the face, the bristles were very soft and it was easy to apply and blend products on the face, i use these brushes daily within my beauty routine and i will continue to use them in the future
Ciara F.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a lot of brushes but the RT brushes are my HG. They’re soft, good for blending, and they actually hold onto my powder products. And I’ve never found them to shed at all.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
One of my all time favorite brush sets I use and love every single one of these brushes the buffing brush is perfection for foundation it's one of my top favorite holy grail foundation brushes and the contour brush is a must have I use it for concealer as well as cream contour and powder contour as well I also use it for highlight when working with certain types of formulas basically this set is a must have in my opinion.
Real techniques are really good for the people who have just started with makeup. Its very easy to use. These brushes are a complete set to do facial makeup. Big round brush can be used for foundation then the next oval type brush can be used for contouring then the big flat brush can be used for concealer and the last tiny flat brush can be used for filling the lips. I personally love it. The bristles of the brush are so soft. There are no fallouts and they do not hurt the skin. Its my first brush set ever.
Danielle R.
I received these makeup brushes for Christmas, they are my new FAVORITE!! They are VERY soft bristles and super gentle on the skin, but still works in the product to the skin. You get a natural airbrush effect when using these brushes. I highly recommend these brushes to everyone!
Ericka C.
Are this brushes worth buying? I've been debating whether or not to get them plz help! 😫
Carmen L.
I've thought about trying these brushes. I use Sephora brushes currently, how will these match up?
Dena W.
Looking to purchase some brushes, are these worth the cheaper price versus higher end brushes? Is this a case of more expensive is not necessary?
Brooke N.
Why is this packaging different?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
What's the quality of this?! Do you guys recommend these brushes? They look amazing!