BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel - 4 fl oz

Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel - 4 fl oz

Deep clean your makeup brushes and sponges. Great makeup application starts with a clean makeup tools. Our exclusive formula is designed to extend the life of your tools by removing makeup, oils, and impurities for a deep clean. INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Red 33 (CI 17200), Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Blue 1 (CI 42090) Use weekly to help prevent buildup from makeup and bacteria 1. Apply a drop of shampoo onto 2. Wet brush or blender and work into a lather 3. Rinse thoroughly, reshape and lay flat to dry Note: do not soak base of bristles CAUTION: FOR ADULT USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel - 4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Abigail G.
Bronx, NY
Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel - 4 fl oz uploaded by Abigail G.
This was the first sponge and makeup brush cleanser I’ve used. I really like it and it smells really good! Will definitely be repurchasing this product and it was affordable too!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Real Techniques Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel - 4 fl oz uploaded by Myrna T.
This product worked fine on cleaning my brushes. The cleanser didn’t worked so well on cleaning my beauty sponges.
Tiffini B.
Great brush and sponge cleaner!! This is my go for cleaning makeup brushes and sponges. A little but of this cleansing gel goes a long way. It does a great job at removing all makeup caked into brush bristles and makeup sponges. It only takes a few minutes to do. Non scented.
Amanda E.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is awesome. I had purchased an off brand cleanser from a Five Below on a whim. I was beginning to think my brush’s bristles were permanently golden yellow...until I bought this baby for virtually the same price. It worked wonders! Highly recommend. Def took me more than a few drops, but it got the job done.

Looking for your answer?