BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Brush Cleansing Palette - The Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette helps sweep away makeup, oil, and impurities from bristles to give you truer, more consistent color application.Benefits:Performance-grade silicone: lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit comfortably over your handExclusive multi-textured surfaces: designed to gently work between the bristles for enhanced deep cleansingFeatures:All synthetic materials that are easy to clean, and 100% cruelty-freeHeat ResistantDishwasher safeAbout the brand:Real Techniques by Sam & Nic Chapman offers high-tech brushes and makeup tutorials that help you to reveal your inner expert.About the brushes:Three step color-coded system makes getting the perfect look easy every timeUltra plush synthetic bristles are hand-cut for smooth finishExtended aluminum ferrule makes brushes light and easy-to-useSelf-standing base for easy storage/displayBrush name for easy reference - Brush Cleansing Palette see more...

• How long do these matts typically last1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a brush cleaner for years. Right ...2 Answers
  • Is this really necessary? I usually just wash my brushes ...1 Answers
Daniella G.
Real Techniques cleaning brush kit a been a life saver for me. It takes me less time to clean all my brushes and had to use very little product to get thw brushes clean. The ridges on the palette are great for sifferent sizes brush heads. Help to make cleaning them less of a hassle.
The only down side is cleaning the palette tray when done "leaning the brushes. I even ran it through the dishwasher ( this was not a recommendation on the product), it was my own trial error process. This worked great. No damage to product, but ridges still had foundation residue on it. It could be the type of foundation that I use. I do recommend for eyeshadow brushes and foundation powders but NOT brushes that use liquid foundation!
Allie B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
I really like the actual cleansing palette. That has been amazing for me. It really helps get all of the makeup out of my brushes. The cleanser however, was just okay. It just wasn't really my favorite. I felt like the cleanser I had made at home worked better than the real techniques one that came with this product. My only con with the palette itself is the handle on the back. For people who hold the palette while they're cleaning their brushes, I'm sure it's great, but I rest mine on the counter or in the sink, so the handle is just kind of a nuisance for me. I don't regret my purchase, because I still have the cleansing palette, but I don't think I would buy the cleanser as a stand alone product. I guess to sum it up: cleansing palette = good, cleanser = meh.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette, 0.32 Ounce more...
I love this! The texture in the bottom of the pallet helps distribute the shampoo through out the bristles and help to remove left over product from the brush. I really liked the sample of the brush cleaner as well. It got brushes really clean and rinsed out easily. It also seemed to moisturize the hairs and didn't leave a slight residue like some other brush cleaners I've tried. I plan on grabbing the brush cleaner the next time I van get my hands on it. I highly recommend this product it's affordable and makes the daunting task of brush cleaning a breeze.
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette, 0.32 Ounce more...
As soon as I knew about these brush cleansing pallets, I knew that I wanted one. So I went to Ulta and this is the only one they had, but it looked great so I bought it. It works wonders! I haven’t tried their cleaning soap, but I used olive oil and dish detergent and then use this to clean them off. It saved me so much time and made my brushes look brand new :)
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
My mom actually bought me this product and I Love is soooo much it! The tray helps clean the brushes so much faster and I really feel like it cleans in between the bristles so much better! The cleaning gel it comes with works like a charm. There’s no chemical smell to the cleansing gel so that’s always a plus!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I got this for the cleaning pad. And tried the soap, yuck, I hated the flowery, strong, Overpowering, lingering scent it left on my brushes. Definitely took a few good washes to get that smell out. And it didn't even wash them well. The pad on the other had works great. Only negative on it for me is that it has a handle on the back, which is nice if you perfer to hold it, but I like to set in in the sink, and it's not level cus of this. But I kept the plastic backing it came with and just use that to stabilize the pad! It was around $20, so kindof pricey, I wasn't looking to spend that much, but it works and will definitely last.
Krystal L.
East Syracuse, NY
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette, 0.32 Ounce, Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
I've tried both of these products and love them, the pallet makes it so much easier to clean my brushes, it gets every little spot of makeup out of each brush without ruining them, and the cleanser makes them nice and clean and so smooth after being dried Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette
Sammi Z.
This product has made cleaning my brushes SO much easier! It was about $13 and it was worth it because it is portable and easy to hold. It also has a "section" for your bigger and smaller brushes. It comes with two samples of the cleansers which also cleans my brushes really well!! I love this item and would recommend it to my friends to easier brush cleaning!
Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
Review for: Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette more...
Because I use my makeup brushes daily, it is imperative I keep them clean. In watching many a makeup tutorial, I've seen these cleansing palettes as a great tool for cleaning brushes. The Real Techniques palette is wonderful! I used the sample packets of cleanser and was pleased with the outcome. You need a small amount of product, add water, and use the ridges and grooves on the palette to get the old makeup out. It's so much easier than working product out by hand! I no longer dread cleaning my brushes thanks to this palette!
Machya A.
Hot Springs
My coworker and I use this weekly to help scrub foundations and other thick makeup from our brushes! I love the handle on it, makes it easy to hold and use. My only dislike is that the maleup seems to sit between the ridges even if I wash it after.
Manon S.
Montréal, QC
I want to buy this product but I wonder if It's very necessary ? I mean is that really essential for a better cleaning ? Thanks :)
Abigail N.
Has anyone ruined their brushes using this cleaner pad? Do you lose bristles from your brushes?
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
I have been looking for a brush cleaner for years. Right now I use a glass jar and baby shampoo to clean my brushes. How does this palette work, well enough that I can still use gentle shampoo to clean the brushes or do you recommend buying the Real Techniques Brush Cleaning Gel as well?
Mariam A.
Does it clean well? The real techniques brushes are really good and I love them. So I bet this is good too! I would love to try this !
Evangelina P.
How long do these matts typically last