Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel

IMPROVE BRUSH PERFORMANCE Great makeup application starts with a clean brush. Our exclusive formula is designed to extend the life of your brushes by removing makeup, oils, and impurities for a new brush clean. Designed for deep cleaning, with the cleansing power of a concentrate, this formula is laboratory proven to effectively remove nearly all makeup residue*. It removes what you see…and even impurities you can’t see for a new brush clean. How to Use: Use weekly Squeeze a drop of gel onto palm or textured surface Add warm water to your chosen surface Swirl bristles into gel and water Rinse until clean. Careful not to immerse base of bristles Reshape and dry flat or upside-down Repeat as necessary Product Features: Dermatologist tested for gentleness Not tested on animals No alcohol or phthalates Quick, clean rinse Tested safe for all Real Techniques brushes CAUTION: FOR ADULT USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. *Using liquid foundation from a leading makeup brand PATENT INFORMATION >  ]]>

i wna know the detailsssss,, how does this preform, rly? what should i expect?
is this harsh on brushes ?
Does this item have anything that might irritate sensitive skin when using cleaned brush?
Start your review of Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel!
Lan M.
Kennett Sq, PA
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Lan M.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I’m loving this new foundation brush from Real Techniques and I’m making sure I keep all my old favorite brushes like new with RT brush cleansing gel. Gentle, safe and so easy! #KohlsFinds #contest @kohls @Influenster
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just bought this product based on other Influenster reviews and I love it!! My brushes were incredibly clean, I did all my foundation brushes! And the scent was light and fresh! And that’s a pretty old brush in the pic.....
Shajhed M.
Greenfield, WI
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Shajhed M.
First time using this and so far I like it. It has a nice orange clean smell. Compare to other cleansing gels I have used, this one cleans them the fastest. Plus it leaves the bristles soft. I will continue to use it.
Kathleen E.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kathleen E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Self care Sunday for me includes cleaning all my make up brushes, sponges and applicators with the Real Techniques cleansing gel. I wet my brushes, put a dollop of cleansing gel in my palm and swish my brush around in my hand. I actually see the make up dissolve off my brushes and it feels good to know they are clean. I will definately purchase this at Wal-Mart again when I run out.
Laurin T.
Montgomery, TX
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Laurin T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was looking for a brush cleaner that would not leave build up or my brushes dirtier than they were before washing. This stuff is amazing! The gel cleanser dissolved the dirt and makeup with gentle swirling on a brush cleaning mitt. It left my brushes soft and clean. It also did not damage my bristles and did a great job getting all the grime out of my beauty blenders. I will recommend this over and over again!
Estefy C.
I love this cleanser because with just rubbing a little bit your brushes will get clean really fast and really good, also smells really good and leave your brushes smelling real fresh. It's not harmful Ford harsh with brushes. I will absolutely recommend is.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this brush cleaner. It’s not too expensive and it cleans the brushes very well and doesn’t take a long time or a lot of work. It works just as well as a lot of the more expensive brands. I would recommend it.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Nasaiko B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay, I like the smell and it does clean the brushes it’s just the consistency I know it’s gel but it’s hard to get it out of the container and you tend to use more.
Chelsea V.
Rochester, NY
Not the best cleanser I have ever used, but it gets the job done. I feel like the tube is a little hard to squeeze and I always end up having to use more product than I would like to. Good for brushes, but not so much for sponges.
Ker R.
Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel uploaded by Ker R.
Purchased at: Target
Perfecto para limpiar mis brochas, económico y accesible! La presentación me encanta súper girly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anni M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Paige D. il y a un an
I love it. I use it all the time and it’s affordable